Andy gray & richard keys - Sexist pigs

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Redman in wales » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:21 am

Sian Massey will now be known as "Just for Men", as she was only used once and the Gray has gone.

:laugh:
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:16 pm

Looks like more footage of Richard Keys has emerged - http://t.co/HNTms9e

Another one bites the dust!
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby worcester_red » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:29 pm

paisleyred wrote:the worlds gone mad!
sacked for having a giggle at work!

And if you asked a female colleague to tuck anything down your pants you'd be sacked as well mate, it's called sexual harassment and is the reality we live in. Personally I kind of agree with it because it can't be pleasant for a stunning woman to have some bitter feckwit like Gray saying stuff like that.
worcester_red

Postby worcester_red » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:35 pm

Kharhaz wrote:
RUSHIE#9 wrote:Video now on BBC of what Gray did back in December, he asked Charlotte Jackson

to tuck something down the front of his pants and then him and "The hairy handed halfwit" both burst out laughin.

Real Smooth son, real smooth.  :eyebrow

Video

Is it just me noticing the irony here?

The sexist comments, the smutty remarks, and of course the woman laying there in Bra and Knickers posing showing her "assets".

Its this that grates me. I accept his comments are crude but COME ON, if you are willing to do anything to get your face on telly, including posing half naked then you do so at your own risk.

Andy Gray said sexual references, she actually posed, and lets be real in ALL fit females on tv, they will all willingly pose half naked for money.

Andy Gray was sexist, no doubt about it, but if these women are also willing to degrade themself, what is the problem?

You masoginistic w@nker, what do you propose, that all women be covered up at all times so as not to tempt us poor men who can't control our mouths, minds or dicks because we are so weak?

I am perfectly capable of seeing a beautiful woman without feeling the need to insult, rape or stone her!  :angry:
worcester_red

Postby stmichael » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:26 pm

keys is live in the studio on talksport in a bit. should be interesting.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby LittleHobo » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:23 pm

so andy gray is sacked for a number of sexists comments?

this is how men speak though, this is reality  :D

yet loose women are still allowed to broadcast yet their shows are 80% sexist against men.
LittleHobo
LFC Super Member

Postby LittleHobo » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Also if your a female and you choose to enter a male dominated domain like football.......95% are males.....players,managers,coaches,pundits, reporters

expect some sexist remarks to come with the terratory

like if you or i joined a sock making factory that was 95% women, we would get it bad.
LittleHobo
LFC Super Member

Postby zarababe » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:08 pm

Whatever their motives.. he wa untenable after that.. bafoon
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ste123lfc » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:32 pm

Andy Gray has just been asked if this is the lowest point of his career..... "No" he replied, "I used to play for Everton"
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:20 pm

Dundalk wrote:Have we seen the latest keys video?

Looks like an inside job to get him out but he will go now aswell

well if keys gets any stick for that last video "did you smash it" by any guy then they need to take a close look at themselves.

sorry but i have said thing like that when i am with my friends.
and my friends says things like "love to slap my meat up that "

if you are with all male friends things like that are said.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby OneHotRed » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:23 pm

worcester_red wrote:I am perfectly capable of seeing a beautiful woman without feeling the need to insult, rape or stone her!  :angry:

Im not, my support group is working me towards that :(
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:30 pm

LittleHobo wrote:Also if your a female and you choose to enter a male dominated domain like football.......95% are males.....players,managers,coaches,pundits, reporters

expect some sexist remarks to come with the terratory

like if you or i joined a sock making factory that was 95% women, we would get it bad.

ok so when i was the only guy working in an office in london it was ok for the women to try and take my shirt of ...and other things, oh yes all great fun but what would have happend if that had been a women in a all male office??

banter is dont face to face, what they did was not face to face with her.

its not the same thing, i am sure if they had had the guts to say it to her face thaen she would have come back with something very good.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:27 pm

Keys gone aswell now
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:30 pm

Dundalk wrote:Keys gone aswell now

yes just saw that on the news

i dont think this is all down to the video stuff, i get the feeling SKY have been trying to find a way of getting shot of them for some time now.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:28 am

worcester_red wrote:You masoginistic w@nker, what do you propose, that all women be covered up at all times so as not to tempt us poor men who can't control our mouths, minds or dicks because we are so weak?

:laugh:

Idiot. Do you know how many women have worked there socks of all there life to show that women can do the same job as any male and show a similar kind of intelligence?

You get the same amount of idiots as you do clever people, you get the same amount of talented males as you do females. These are in every day jobs, your plumbers, your electricians, your mechanics.

What I was talking about was tv. I looked up Charlotte Jackson on google, I was introduced first to a few images of her posing in a bra and knickers. My point is this, does she really have to sell her body to make a name for herself? Too many female presenters do this. The very best example is Kelly Brook. Look at her reaction to being sacked on Big Breakfast. "I will make it, I have talent". What did she do? she got her t!ts out. You showed em love. Its an all too common occurence.

So many celebrity females do photo shoots to show off their body, thats a fact, as it promotes them in a way that is sexist, as in men are ogling them. But then again it is instigated by the women in the first place.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion