They drink pints of beer in the pub every night after they lose
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Live4pool » Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:01 am

the great one wrote:
Paul ****** wrote:still one of the 1st names on the team sheet for the england team though!

well one reason no matter wat his form him and beckham never got dropped there his bum buddies  :D

[quote]

If off-form players are persistently selected to start - it might be concluded as corruption, oops, I mean collusion.

It is admirable that the whole gang, including the Manager supported one another in time of their own indiscretions. But should one confuse personal loyalty with national interest ?
Live4pool

Postby L-type » Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:01 am

Owen ios still a world class player and for anyone not to want him on their team would be crazier than the chick from the Apprentice, as for him being a traitor thats bullsh|t and why would he ever want to come back with peopl that turn their backs to everything he conributed to this club, how this club, yes Liverpool, how we failed him we he needed a good coach to nurture his talent he got stuck with abusive Kevin keegan, and Houllier that crazy sob.  I'd take him in a heartbeat.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Live4pool » Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:53 am

No, Owen is not a traitor. He is simply not as good (or fast) as before.
As a young upstart, many detractors felt that Owen will not last because his game centred purely on speed. Hate to think of those smug looks on their faces.
The politics in RM is a double whammy for him, even if it might earn him some medals as a bench warmer.
Further inability to perform at the WC qualifiers will certainly sound the death knell of his relative short career in top-flight.
I am more sorry and sad for him than disappointed with his decision.
But he could still offer Benitez more striking options even in his twight years.

:(
Live4pool

Postby Dom1 » Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:10 pm

do you like pools then
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby 80-1093391291 » Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:16 pm

charwell wrote:For the only time ever i agree with Hustler, Owen is a traitor and he has played the club and us fans like a fiddle. He has been devious and calculating beyond belief. He has shown his true colours and they aren't red

Who is Owen did he used to be a manger?
80-1093391291

Postby L-type » Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:19 pm

are you kidding me?  ???
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:37 pm

2 things..

-Hustler is not a liverpool fan

-Owen is not a traitor.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:40 pm

2 things owen is and how do u know hustler aint a liverpool fan i think he is :D
Last edited by the great one on Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge