Owen is a traitor!

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby 72-1090627431 » Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:54 am

And none of you have mentioned this!

He's turned hi back on LFC, when stevie g could have easily took the easy option and left, He committed himself to a new contract etc.

the deal was there for Owen last season, and he kept saying "the contract talks are progressing nicely" when really he never had any intention of staying! he certianly wsnt gonna stay under Houllier, and now not for benitez, being selfish and not givein RAFA a chance to turn it around.

Dont go blaming Rick PArry or the board either, they wewre fully prepared to keep him here and offer him a new contract!

Im sick of hearing LFc fans saying "im glad what hes done for the club, i wish him all the best" !

This guy has stabbed you all in the back!

Waht the hell must stevie G be thinking now? ask yourselves that!

TRAITOR!

Boo him like, Mcmanaman if he comes back in champions league!

I certainly will
72-1090627431

Postby madred » Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:57 am

Is this the same Steven Gerrard that you said we should sell after euro 2004 because he played s**t and is not world class???
Last edited by madred on Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 72-1090627431 » Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:59 am

you liar, i never EVER said that!
72-1090627431

Postby madred » Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:00 am

Could you be any more abusive towards me?? Dont hit me with your tickling stick! :D
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedorDead » Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:02 am

Owen was not a traitor. I am disappointed in him for the time it took to negotiate a new contract, 16 months is ridiculous and yes I am upset that he held the club to ransom of champions league qualification and other "requirements" for his signature...BUT...I do honestly believe he would have signed, he was stalling for money or whatever details of the contract but he would have signed.
The reason Owen has left is because the powers that be at Anfield have decided that the risk was too high to keep him. They could have buckled and given Owen everything he wanted financially and only a one year extension but they were not prepared to do that so rather than offer him less and risk upsetting him and seeing him go on a Bossie next summer they decided to get what they could for him now.
Owen's behaviour is a little mercenary and yes I am upset with him but he is not a traitor. His contribution to our successes, particularly in 2001 should never be under estimated and for the F.A Cup that year at the very least I thank him.
I have posted some angry posts at him the last two days but the picture is fuller now and I genuinely wish him well and look forward to LFC having a great season.
L - I - V.....E - R - P.......Double O - L....Liverpool F C!!!!!
RedorDead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:04 am

Was it not you who said if Chelsea want Gerrard we should cash in after his woeful display in the euro?? Ringing any bells now eh???
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1065305004 » Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:17 am

I agree. Owen is a traitor just like McManaman.
He has sh1t on the club when we needed him the most, turned his back on a new deal(despite promising he was commited to the club) and leaving when we needed him most for a minimal fee.
The fact is he could have signed a extension(and still left this season) and still being sold this summer, and both parties would have been happy, but Owen is all about money!
If all Reds have any sense, dont praise the little Sh1t just acknowledge him for what he is a money grabbing little sh1t who never gave a damn about Liverpool

From Beavis
116-1065305004

Postby charwell » Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:40 am

For the only time ever i agree with Hustler, Owen is a traitor and he has played the club and us fans like a fiddle. He has been devious and calculating beyond belief. He has shown his true colours and they aren't red
charwell

Postby Dom1 » Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:44 am

dont be fretting over lost rubbish ppl
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby Dom1 » Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:45 am

djibril cisse will be the star this season and u wont think twice about owen by time it comes to xmas...

....trust me :;):  :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby XSD » Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:46 am

How is this idiot not banned again?
He really comes up with some ******, I thought the logical move after banning someone on one username would be to ban them on another that they obviously created?
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa » Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:02 am

For once I agree with hustler, im fed up of hearin good luck etc to Owen, he has done the dirty on us.

I would have respected him more if he came out and admitted he wanted to leave. 18 months to sign a contract, and still he told us he was staying. He has cost the club dearly. The last 2 years u can tell he wasnt happy.

I will boo him upon return. He doesnt deserve to be cheered. :angry:
He comes from Spain and he doesn't speak good English,
But we don't care cos he'll turn us into winners,
The European Cup will be ours before he's finished,
Raaaaafaa Benitez!
Rafa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stapo1000 » Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:10 am

is he a traitor?
well, lets see, he played for liverpool since he was 11, scored hundreds of gaols for the club, single handedly won us the fa cup, took a wage cut to join another showing he was unhappy at the club and wanted a change. doesn't sound like the work of a traitor to me. if anything owen should be remembered as a hero. suggesting hes a traitor just shows what a pr1ck you are
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:18 am

he wants you to say that stapo. just ignore him. :)
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby BoogiePimp » Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:48 am

the return of beavis wrote:The fact is he could have signed a extension(and still left this season) and still being sold this summer, and both parties would have been happy, but Owen is all about money!

Do you honestly think owen would sign a extension just so liverpool would get more money ,it would be like ripping off his new club.

Owen has been class for us  players come and go .

remember Rushie was sold and we bought Barnes ,Beardsley and Aldridge with the proceeds  hope we get the same quality in this time  :laugh:
BoogiePimp

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge