Will bolton match be our real start ? - Discussion

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ToTinho » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:12 pm

In bolton game the squad will be complete with the new signings making their debuts , having a good look to the team we can assume that midfielders and forwards is class and may be one of the best in EPL but we are a bit weak in defence and GK , i trust RB a lot but the key for success will be our midfield coz defending will begin from there and if we can find our way to press opponents then i cant see many teams beating us even in the CL.
IF Dudek can play like fe did 2 years ago well i think we will compete seriouly on the title.
Sami Hyypia i think this is the biggest season he is facing in his career , i think he will our leader back there and i really trust him a lot.
Gerrard hope Garcia and Alonso will lift him a bit coz he really needs a hand in midfield ( still i rate him as 1 of the best 3 midfielders in the world).
Cisse & Cisse if only they combine together instead of competing against each others they will end with 40-50 goals this season coz both has potential.
RB we trust u a lot and get it started on sunday as i believe we can ( but we are a CB short i guess )
Thank u
YNWA
ToTinho

Postby stmichael » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:15 pm

ToTinho wrote:Cisse & Cisse if only they combine together instead of competing against each others they will end with 40-50 goals this season coz both has potential.

nah have to disagree. i rate the first cisse but the second cisse is sh#te! :D  :D  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby maximus » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:19 pm

stmichael wrote:
ToTinho wrote:Cisse & Cisse if only they combine together instead of competing against each others they will end with 40-50 goals this season coz both has potential.

nah have to disagree. i rate the first cisse but the second cisse is sh#te! :D  :D  :D

Keen eye as always St Mick  :D
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby ToTinho » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:19 pm

hehehe sorry i mean Baros  :p
ToTinho

Postby Shanti » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:20 pm

But Cisse is a different type of player to Cisse ???
LOVE
SHANTI WULANSARI
Shanti

Postby stmichael » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:20 pm

ToTinho wrote:hehehe sorry i mean Baros  :p

balls :(

i though this was the first example of human cloning. imagine defences with two cisse's running at them. they'd sh#t themselves! :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Paul C » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:21 pm

I think that Joesmi, Alonso and Garcia will make a big difference when they play in the same team, we just need time, give it till December and then we'll see the true LFC :)
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:21 pm

Brilliant observation, stmike, because until you pointed them out, I couldn't figure out which Cisse is the classy one and which Cisse is the sh!te one! :D :D :D
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:22 pm

azriahmad wrote:Brilliant observation, stmike, because until you pointed them out, I couldn't figure out which Cisse is the classy one and which Cisse is the sh!te one! :D :D :D

the sh#te one is the one who has dyed his beard ginger! :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby azriahmad » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:25 pm

Quote (stmichael @ Aug. 26 2004,13:20)
i though this was the first example of human cloning. imagine defences with two cisse's running at them. they'd sh#t themselves!

If cloning had been perfected earlier, we could have gotten the best out of Heskey - 2 Heskeys. One to keep falling over on his @rse, the other one will really attempt to play football and get on with his job!
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Shanti » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:38 pm

azriahmad wrote:Brilliant observation, stmike, because until you pointed them out, I couldn't figure out which Cisse is the classy one and which Cisse is the sh!te one! :D :D :D

It's simple, if you find a black striker with stupid hair, then it must be cisse. And if see someone similar to him, then it must be cisse. If he play good than he's a good cisse, and if he plays bad, than it's the other cisse
LOVE
SHANTI WULANSARI
Shanti

Postby stmichael » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:39 pm

azriahmad wrote:If cloning had been perfected earlier, we could have gotten the best out of Heskey - 2 Heskeys. One to keep falling over on his @rse, the other one will really attempt to play football and get on with his job!

yeah and two biscans, one to clean the players boots and the other to hand the oranges out at half-time! :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby kenny`s mate » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:47 pm

two biscans what a horrible thought,ones bad enough
kenny`s mate

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:43 pm

hey guys,

ToTinho wants to know, Will Cisse & Cisse play well together?

here we go again........
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby addicted norwegian » Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:47 pm

stmichael wrote:
azriahmad wrote:If cloning had been perfected earlier, we could have gotten the best out of Heskey - 2 Heskeys. One to keep falling over on his @rse, the other one will really attempt to play football and get on with his job!

yeah and two biscans, one to clean the players boots and the other to hand the oranges out at half-time! :D

That would make the two Diao`s unemployed, wouldn`t it :)
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion