Rafa calls league managers association - To get them to help paul ince

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby heimdall » Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:44 am

I'm not wanting to start an argument, for once  :D , but I really don't understand why people think Ince will become a good manager, what is that based on, is it getting a couple of very lower league teams to play some ok football? Because in that case most managers have the potential to manage well in the premiership.
heimdall

Postby Owzat » Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:43 am

On the one hand he didn't walk straight into a Premiership management role without any previous experience.

On the other hand he probably could have done with proving himself in the Championship before taking on a top flight club, he would have had a shot at proving himself in the Championship had Blackburn persisted with him. I think there's too much of a gap between the leagues Ince managed in and even the Championship. There's a big enough gap within the Premiership as fat sam, 'sparky' and Souness have found to name three moving up the ladder based on success at smaller clubs

On that note, it isn't necessarily "safe" to knock ex-manc players who become managers and fail. There are plenty of failure stories for ex-Liverpool players and Ince happens to be both.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:20 am

one person whom i would like to see be a success is Tony Adams. he seems sound and has enough of good and bad experiences as a player to be a good man-manger.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Boocity » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:09 am

Ince has not got his coaching badges, it was on talk sport this motning that he refused to do them at MK Dons as he felt he did not need them.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion