Biggest cheat in modern day football - Your top 3 cheats

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby rafa09 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:08 pm

Mine are 1, ronaldo manc one ,2 Drogba 3, Savage. what,s yours?
rafa09

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:36 am

i felt cheated the moment i opened this thread. i was expecting concrete news of some recent event but i got an opinion instead :laugh:

sorry :p
maypaxvobiscum

Postby ste123lfc » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:14 am

I think nob styles should be number 1. Ferkin disgrace that penalty. If anyone else showed such p*ss poor performances at work they would be sacked, instead he would of felt the full force of sir exlax as he rogered him sensless from behind.  :D
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby Toffeehater » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:47 am

After watching the chelsea , manu game last week and these week , just confirms the fact that ronaldo is a :censored: diver , and a cheat . Ref's should start booking these :censored: like how riley booked yakubu for diving , than only will he stop diving .

1) Ronaldo
2) Drogba (but he's toned down already , based on last season)
Last edited by Toffeehater on Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:40 pm

I think the biggest cheats are the FA. The favouritsm shown towards the top clubs (especially Man Utd) is unbelievable. Over the years they have had the FA in there pockets. When they need extra time to win the league, there it is. When they need a result against teams they are expected to beat and struggling, a "phantom" penalty appears, when they feel they are being hard done by because of there success and feel the need to drop out of competitions because of "fixture congestion" there they are. Without a doubt, its the FA who are the cheats.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:51 pm

rivaldo
man u
aresenal
chelsea
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:15 pm

Not sure about a top 3, but the following players regularly bend the rules:

Ronaldo - Need I say why?
Drogba - Going down like a sack of sh.it all the time despite being about 16 stone
Robben - Dives all the time, we just don't see it so much now he's left Chelsea, very dishonest player
Eboue - Always tries to get people sent off, just watch him
Puyol - Never seen a defender spend so much time on the deck, goes down under any sort of contact
Terry - Not afraid to leave his foot in and uses his England captaincy to try and influence referees
Carvalho - He gets away with it, and some say it's clever, but he's a dirty bas.tard
Kevin Davies - Has committed the most fouls in the Premiership for two seasons running now, yet he escapes being singled out by Sky pundits and being associated with the likes of Lucas Neil, Bowyer, Barton, Gavin McCann and other serial offenders
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:55 pm

john craig wrote:Not sure about a top 3, but the following players regularly bend the rules:

Drogba - Going down like a sack of sh.it all the time despite being about 16 stone
Robben - Dives all the time, we just don't see it so much now he's left Chelsea, very dishonest player
Puyol - Never seen a defender spend so much time on the deck, goes down under any sort of contact
Terry - Not afraid to leave his foot in and uses his England captaincy to try and influence referees
Carvalho - He gets away with it, and some say it's clever, but he's a dirty bas.tard
Kevin Davies - Has committed the most fouls in the Premiership for two seasons running now, yet he escapes being singled out by Sky pundits and being associated with the likes of Lucas Neil, Bowyer, Barton, Gavin McCann and other serial offenders

I wouldnt say they are the biggest cheats in modern day football. What you have there are a list of players who play the physical game and players who cant handle the physical game and make the most of it. Watching the Liverpool v Everton match a commentator said "any contact is punished". And thats how this game is getting. You have those making the most of things and those who dont.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:21 am

carvalho
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:53 pm

Kharhaz wrote:
john craig wrote:Not sure about a top 3, but the following players regularly bend the rules:

I wouldnt say they are the biggest cheats in modern day football. What you have there are a list of players who play the physical game and players who cant handle the physical game and make the most of it.

Does that not make them cheats then?? :laugh:
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:32 pm

john craig wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:

I wouldnt say they are the biggest cheats in modern day football. What you have there are a list of players who play the physical game and players who cant handle the physical game and make the most of it.

Does that not make them cheats then?? :laugh:

:D  Yes I guess it does !
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:55 pm

C.RONALDO! Quality player but I hate his guts.

cheating diving c*nt
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion