VAR- The End of Football

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby kazza » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:09 pm

kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:35 pm

If they are willing to cheat to save a mate from embarrassment then imagine what they will do if they hate the team/manager or money is on the line.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:06 pm

City up 2-1 against Fulham, second goal a shocking decision. Yet another gift from the referees to help City along, like they need it. They will go on to win easily I’m sure and all will be forgotten but goals change matches and that was shocking. It can’t always be coincidence!

Edit- they ended up winning 5-1  :glare:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:54 am

This thread is 4 years old and yet it could have been written today....VAR the corrupt vehicle to manipulate results
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:54 pm

:nod

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby supersub » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:02 am

Well who would of guessed VAR failed to see that a free kick was awarded instead of a restart on the centre circle....don't these people watch the game or are they as corrupt as I think they are...slap on the wrists go and ref some games in UAE and we will give you a game when you get back when the media and the rest of the league have turned against Liverpool. They all hate the "scousers" ,always kicking up a fuss, always standing up against corruption and tyranny....The game is dead...
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby kazza » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:03 am

Tried to steal it again for City against Arsenal but City were just not good enough. Kovacic should have been sent off twice. Still waiting for City to be victimized by VAR because I don’t believe it has ever happened. Seems incredible that with all the money City have spent they still need constant help from the refs.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:11 pm

kazza » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:03 am wrote:Tried to steal it again for City against Arsenal but City were just not good enough. Kovacic should have been sent off twice. Still waiting for City to be victimized by VAR because I don’t believe it has ever happened. Seems incredible that with all the money City have spent they still need constant help from the refs.

Refs and var refs know any decision detrimental to Man city will in turn reduce the opportunities given them to make tax free money doing exhibition games in the middle east....The sooner the premier league ban all refs from officiating outside the country unless on UEFA  duty the better...
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:28 pm

Bit of a shambles yesterday in the Arsenal game  :laugh:  I honestly think the league is rigged at this stage.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:09 am

red till i die!! » Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:28 pm wrote:Bit of a shambles yesterday in the Arsenal game  :laugh:  I honestly think the league is rigged at this stage.

It’s hard to come to any other conclusion. As supersub says, it doesn’t have to be a brown envelope or a secret account that could be exposed. It’s could be as simple as “you don’t help our team and we won’t give you ref gigs midweek”, it doesn’t even have to be said verbally.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:00 am

Howard Webb claiming on Refs mic’d up that VAR acted correctly by not getting involved with the non penalty against City, what a surprise. It’s a sham!

Curtis Jones plays a ball and his momentum carries him through and his studs catch the players ankle and they give him a red card, here Duku plays the ball (actually MacAlister actually touches the ball first) and his momentum carries him through and his studs catch MacAlister in the ribs yet it is not even a foul. Both cases were justified as a matter of fact. Premier League is corrupt!
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:37 am

I saw this on Instagram, could be sh1t. 50% of all our loses (40 matches) since Klopp was a manager Antony Taylor was the referee. Could that be true?

Klopp has 81 losses in his Liverpool career that's 468 games long thus far. 57 of them have come when the referee was bald. 40 of those 57 loses, Antony Taylor was the referee.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion