Cheats, divers

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby mitch22 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:07 pm

Whats going on I thought FIFA were clamping down on the fake dives and injuries .Henry took the p1ss before with his hands over his face injury.
Robben has done endless dives in this tournament..
Its time for refs to use there bl.oody earpieces - fourth official whatever, not brand a yellow but flash a red and shock these cheats.. itll soon vanish from the game. :veryangry  :veryangry
Liverpool are magic Everton are ..... :censored:
mitch22

Postby 65-1149024436 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:10 pm

The cheats are ruining the game, as are the referees.

Henry was a disgrace before and to be honest, I expected better from him as he's a quality player that doesn't need to cheat!
65-1149024436

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:18 pm

It was a shame to see Henry react like that. One of the worlds greatest players to do that. Henry was one of those players who was always complaining that players play act and dive. He said he wanted it stamped out the game but how does that help when he does it himself. I did expect better from him, he seemed a decent honest bloke, he probably is but my estimation of him has gone down.

The only way to solve this is for the ref to give them a straight red. It's ruining the game. And even if Fifa say don't send them off then Fifa should give thema ban anyway. The other week I was playing a game for school and this big beefy person snaps me and I just got back up and played on. Later on in the game I fairly tackled someone else and they screamed and started rolling all over the place. The point I'm making is that younger kids see footballers as role models and copy what they do. So you can bet any money that 8 year old kids that will become future footballers are probably diving already.

The longer the powers that be let this go on the worse it will get.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby clik » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:02 pm

henry, deco, totti, ronaldo, the list goes on most players have cheated at some point, just need a ref to have balls to produce red and it may stop
if your caught cheating 3 match ban
Dreams do come true......Istanbul 2005
clik

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:06 pm

clik wrote:henry, deco, totti, ronaldo, the list goes on most players have cheated at some point, just need a ref to have balls to produce red and it may stop
if your caught cheating 3 match ban

I was saying the VERY same thing this morning lol

3 match ban definately, that'll stop the diving
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lionheart » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:10 pm

Mmmm, that will be interesting to police.

Look guys it's part of the game (did I REALLY just say that??). Nearly every player will do the old swan dive if he thinks he could get him a penalty and win the game for his team. The only thing wrong with it is that it makes it horribly painful to bear for the lossing team and it's fans, e.g Italy V Australia.

The only way you can limit (not remove) it from the game is to name them & shame them. Put it on national press under a provocative headline.

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:12 pm

Its just a shame. Henry, one of the best players in the world, has to cry and moan and cheat, im really going off him lately
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lionheart » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:15 pm

dawson99 wrote:Its just a shame. Henry, one of the best players in the world, has to cry and moan and cheat, im really going off him lately

Said like a true 'podian'!!!  :D

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:16 pm

I really like to see video evidence use here.
While i rather all decisions stay with the ref and technology doesnt involve itself during the 90 minutes.
After the game a video review such is done with violent incidents for diving. If its proven, then a decent ban
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:21 pm

whats a podean!!!
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:22 pm

Look guys it's part of the game (did I REALLY just say that??). Nearly every player will do the old swan dive if he thinks he could get him a penalty and win the game for his team. The only thing wrong with it is that it makes it horribly painful to bear for the lossing team and it's fans, e.g Italy V Australia.

Theres cheating to get a penalty, and then theres cheating like Henry did to try to get a player sent off. I know its still cheating, but cheating to get a player sent off seems so much worse to me.
account deleted by request

Postby mitch22 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:25 pm

An interesting fact was on the news last night that at this stage already has the total yellow and red cards exceeded previous world cup totals.
It could be argued that yes refs are clamping down on some divers, but on the other hand are punishing the players who makes the tackles.
Seen it so many times players not even making contact and getting a yellow/red.Cant even recall a good clean crunching tackle in this world cup going unpunished .
Liverpool are magic Everton are ..... :censored:
mitch22

Postby Lionheart » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:33 pm

I just think it's a shame that of Australia four games, I can remember the referee's of all four games better than I can the scorers. Now THAT just shouldn't happen.

The referee should be there to referee the game not BE the bloody game!!! ???

Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:35 pm

Lionheart wrote:I just think it's a shame that of Australia four games, I can remember the referee's of all four games better than I can the scorers. Now THAT just shouldn't happen.

and you wanted two Refs to a game

You only have twice as much to whinge about  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lionheart » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:37 pm

laza wrote:
Lionheart wrote:I just think it's a shame that of Australia four games, I can remember the referee's of all four games better than I can the scorers. Now THAT just shouldn't happen.

and you wanted two Refs to a game

You only have twice as much to whinge about  :D

Who wants it to be quiet around here anyway??  :D

Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion