What an opportunity. - We must take it.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Number 9 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:27 pm

Still praying for an equalizer!
UTD usually dont fair too well at fratton PK.Out of the last 5 they have lost 3 drew 1 and only won 1!
An injury time goal for pompey would be great!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:46 pm

It's been absolutely one way traffic second half though Baz, but while it's still 1-0 we can but hope.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:48 pm

bigmick wrote:It's been absolutely one way traffic second half though Baz, but while it's still 1-0 we can but hope.

Im praying till i hear the whistle!! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:11 pm

Number 9 wrote:
bigmick wrote:It's been absolutely one way traffic second half though Baz, but while it's still 1-0 we can but hope.

I've joined your prayers
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:45 am

Sabre wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

I've joined your prayers

:laugh:  :laugh:
Sabre you were a wee bit late mate!I was praiyng for Pompey to score,you only started about 25 minutes after the game was over!! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dodoshady » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:26 pm

Hi guys, I think that, this year you can really win Premier League but i don't understand why you sold Sissoko to Juventus (my football team). He is a strong player in the middle of the field and is what you needed in this moment, isn't it?
dodoshady

Postby Owzat » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:30 pm

dodoshady wrote:Hi guys, I think that, this year you can really win Premier League but i don't understand why you sold Sissoko to Juventus (my football team). He is a strong player in the middle of the field and is what you needed in this moment, isn't it?

Two clean sheets in three games and only three goals in three games suggests we need to score more. Mascherano is on his way back, we've never had too much problem keeping games tight, scoring goals has been the problem. We can't rely too heavily on Torres and Gerrard.

How is Momo doing? Has his passing and shooting improved since we robbed you, I mean sold him to you reluctantly?
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dodoshady » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:37 pm

Owzat wrote:
dodoshady wrote:Hi guys, I think that, this year you can really win Premier League but i don't understand why you sold Sissoko to Juventus (my football team). He is a strong player in the middle of the field and is what you needed in this moment, isn't it?

Two clean sheets in three games and only three goals in three games suggests we need to score more. Mascherano is on his way back, we've never had too much problem keeping games tight, scoring goals has been the problem. We can't rely too heavily on Torres and Gerrard.

How is Momo doing? Has his passing and shooting improved since we robbed you, I mean sold him to you reluctantly?

Momo is an Idol for Juventus supporters because he is what we needed when he arrived to Juventus. We have a lot of problems if he doesn't play. He has improved in passing and shooting but he can does even more according to me... For sure he needs someone near him with more quality then quantity but our coach decided to buy Poulsen, a player that I really like but we already had momo and Zanetti C. and now a new guy (Marchisio).... We will se how will play Giovinco and where...
dodoshady

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion