Is it make or break? - Liverpool v leeds

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby supersub » Sat Oct 25, 2003 12:12 am

big game for the reds and GH,lets hope we attack and get the result we desperately need.
     hope........
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby azriahmad » Sun Oct 26, 2003 2:21 am

With the results going Liverpool's way, it looks like more HEARTBREAK for us long suffering fans as that sorry excuse of a manager would still be in charge and the rot that has settled in Liverpool will continue just a little while longer.
Which manager in the proud history of Liverpool has had over 100 million pounds to spend (and how he has mis-spent!) and keep failing and still keeps his job?
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby oldredeyes » Sun Oct 26, 2003 10:37 pm

Got to hand it to old GH - just when you think he's down, up pops a win and everything is back in the hat again. I've been critical of GH recently, but my passion for the club overides personal annoyance providing we start beating teams again with style and conviction. I think the players themselves have a lot do about our current dismal performances and they have to take a share of the blame. Glad to see our new captain agrees and was quick to tell the players to get their fingers out and start playing with some pride and passion. The same passion the fans have! I don't know how many lives GH has left, but to be honest he can stay there forever providing we start winning championships again. It's down to him and the players to earn our support, lets hope the current spark continues to ignite and hopefully set the season on fire. No more false dawns GH.....please!!!
oldredeyes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:08 am

oldredeyes, I seriously think we have reached the end of the road with GH. I don't think we can improve any further with him in charge.
After so many millions spent, too many false dawns and too many average players bought for silly money, Liverpool need a change to move forward. Don't get too excited by the Leeds win. Liverpool is too inconsistent to become a serious challenger for the premiership now or in the near future as ling as GH is in charge.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - Games