LIVERPOOL vs Leeds

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:50 pm

Our midfield is being outrun every single game. There should be a massive inquest into how we didn't fix that area during the summer. If it's Klopps decision to not sign anyone then this seasons on his head.. if it's the owners then they should be embarrassed.

As a supporter.. I could have predicted exactly how this season was going to go if we didn't invest in that midfield.. and the fact the "experts" couldn't see it makes it so frustrating.

We might aswell drop everyone not pulling their weight.. I'd prefer to see young lads have a crack.. atleast they'll fight for the shirt.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:50 pm

Utter dross
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:14 pm

And whys Milner coming on when it's 1-1 and we are desperate for a goal?
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:06 pm

That was poor and worse after last weeks result.

Think there is a few in there putting their WC chances ahead of our predicament.

We are just far too inconsistent up front.  Over passing the shyte put of it and relying on inch perfect balls to score. Midfield offer nothing in the goal stakes as well which is ridiculous. Not one of them can get anything other than the odd goal.

Don't think we are capable of hitting those heights again with this squad and it needs far more changes than 1 or 2 additions for next season as well.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:24 pm

Remember how quickly we used to win the ball back and how high up the pitch we used to win it too?
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:44 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:24 pm wrote:Remember how quickly we used to win the ball back and how high up the pitch we used to win it too?

They ain't got the legs for that anymore mate and being able to give 150% every week is what made that team unbeatable. They can't give that anymore and we haven't signed the players to keep it going.

I see a few articles flying around questioning the severity of our training sessions and methods.  As if that is news now but getting dragged up because of how poor we have become. It's what got us where we are but it's a young man's game and while we have signed some players they haven't been robust enough for the way we want to play.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:26 am

I''m almost lost for words. This season the results against teams we'd expect to roll over have been abysmal e.g.  Fulham, Forest and now Leeds !

The only words I have are that most of the time we've been Total *****   :angry: . Predictable, slow paced and lacking invention . Where the f*ck have the players that last year were top of the shop gone too ?    :down:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Reg » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:07 am

Liverpool are wa nkers.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:43 am

We look lost and are not playing cohesively. The amount of times Leeds got past us with ease was unbelievable. To be honest when Leeds were on the ball they looked better than us. We need new blood that is hungry and aiming for top trophies.
This don't feel like a Klopp team anymore, just feels like we're an average team in the EPL, reminiscent to our days prior Klopp.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Tommy Smith » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:14 am

More or less this was expected, the whole club is in shambles, especially the manager, the look on his face does indicate that his days are numbered in LFC, and every team in the league will love to play Klopp's team knowing it is easy to beat. The full blame is down on that wired manager!!!
Tommy Smith
LFC Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:34 pm

Tommy Smith » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:14 am wrote:More or less this was expected, the whole club is in shambles, especially the manager, the look on his face does indicate that his days are numbered in LFC, and every team in the league will love to play Klopp's team knowing it is easy to beat. The full blame is down on that wired manager!!!

Your even beginning to annoy me now!!
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:14 pm

I’m not sure how you lads feel but every time we lose the ball at the edge of the oppositions box (not our one) I m instantly thinking to myself we are in sh*t here. We just don’t seem to be able to cope with counter attacks. It’s not even funny how succeptable we are to fast breaks
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:18 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:14 pm wrote:I’m not sure how you lads feel but every time we lose the ball at the edge of the oppositions box (not our one) I m instantly thinking to myself we are in sh*t here. We just don’t seem to be able to cope with counter attacks. It’s not even funny how succeptable we are to fast breaks

I think it is a combination of missing Gini and Mane who were both very good at getting back quickly.

The most shocking thing for me is we are being out run and out worked, the thing we were masters at when Klopp first came. I don’t buy that the players are run into the ground, these are professional athletes and while  people may say they are old, they are 30 and in their prime, still perfectly capable with putting in a shift, there is no way they have been worked to death that now they can’t run. I think it is more about attitude. When they came to the team they were all hungry and had a point to prove, since then we have won everything and pressing and working hard is what up and coming teams do, not champions. I think complacency and fear of injury before the WC is why we have become a soft team. Not sure I agree with the narrative that the owners are purely to blame, these same players last year came within a whisker of the quadruple, a feat never done. Now they cannot run back and defend? There is a shift in dynamic within the team, and it’s worrying. Unlike the money bags teams we earned our success on team chemistry and the whole being better than the part, we don’t have that now.

There is no way, Fabinho, Thiago, Hendo (but he is and always has been limited), Matip, VVD, Firmino, Salah, are over the hill, they are in their prime which is 28-32 years old. It’s about attitude! Tell any of these players that their child or wife is in danger they will sprint three miles home in record time. They are perfectly capable of sprinting like their life depended on it, they are just not doing it. It’s about attitude!

That is my take on things anyway
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:37 am

OMG THAT HURT !! I can suffer losing but getting beaten by an absolutely loathsome useless relegation fodder shower of sh1t is nothing short of a feckin disgrace  :help Their fans are just about the worst in the Premiership. They bring a new meaning to the word moron !!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Previous