RTK - YANKEES GO HOME

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby nobybob » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:57 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
nobybob wrote:Grow up child!

Grow up you say?

You're advocating supporters should boycott matches, and I should grow up?

Your puerility is astounding.

so lets put this little scenario to you then , lets suppose hicks and co decide they would make more money by bringing in the bulldozers and building a new ASDA were lfc now stands . What would you (and your mates cos you know what they think) actually do ??
Lets  see you wouldn't protest, cos  it might affect the moral of the players. "Its not the Liverpool way"

Who are you? And Pandy?

That's a ridiculous attempt to scaremonger, it wouldn't happen. I'm virtually certain Hicks and Gillett wouldn't convert Anfield into an ADSA store, in fact I shouldn't even have to justify myself on this one. These guys have made errors, altered their plans, made slow progress on the stadium etc.. but to portray them in the way you are, and to pay any sort of credence to the possibility that they might convert Anfield into an ASDA store demonstrates an acute lack of judgement on your part. Of course if that scenario arose, people would protest, but it's well beyond the realms of possibilty as far as I'm concerned.

Of course supporters can protest, they can do what they like, as it happens I think boycotting matches (which they won't btw) would do far more harm than good and I'll debate that with anyone - FACT. You can protest in many ways, I'd prefer to protest my love for the club, my support for the team and the manager. That's what we need now, we don't need distraction.

We wont have a club left if we don't make a stand NOW while we can put pressure on the yanks

No, make your stand at the end of the season. At this present moment, our support should be with the team and the manager. We need results desperately, radical action such as boycotting matches will dent our hopes of achieving anything this season.

How could you possibly think i was serious about an ASDA??
Its called an analogy
Look in my opinion G&H are gradually taking away all the things that make lfc great, and no that's not the physical building itself.
All i ask from who ever owns us is that they
1) Put their own money at risk, and risk is the key word here these yanks buy the club with loans then use the club as collateral. If things don't pan out "oh well the clubs all your RBS.    The yanks have nothing to lose and plenty to gain if the 1 billion pound valuation is anything to go by.

2) That the owners let the manager actually manage and don't interfear. These guys were telling RAFA he couldn't get players on a bossman for gods sake. This kind of thing should be left to ABRAMOVITCH at Chelsea.

3) Get us a new stadium big enough to bring down the huge waiting list for season tickets and in turn bring in more revenue . These fellas showed it to us , they unveiled it to the whole world not long ago only to say "oops we cant afford that anymore

4) i want owners that are open and don't lie to us at every turn. instead we have these t-ssers going behind the managers back like snakes in the grass asking some German who has never manages at club level for info about European club football, oh and "would you like RAFAS job"?? They swore black and blue that they would not sell any shares in LFC, only to admit later that at the time they were denying it they were actually in negotiations to sell 15% to DIC.

This is what i mean when i say taking the club apart brick by brick. And okay LFC 2007 lets try your way first lets sing "Yankees out"  and i dont mean that in a derogatory way but if that don't work what then? do we wait till the end of the season when we have no manager and no club left.
nobybob

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:00 pm

How the fu.ck can they have spent big when they intend to refinance the loan they used for the players against the club ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:01 pm

Calm down - thread reopens at 21:15.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:01 pm

LFC2007 wrote:I look forward to an Anfield without nobybob.

And that from someone who lives in Swindon   :laugh:

Pompous :censored:.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion