End of season thread - Lets see who can do it?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby hello_red » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:23 pm

Is it rotation though? or is it players, key players not playing out of there skin for the club! Alonso however much you disagree is a vital player in Rafas system. Same with agger. Attack from the back. Gerrard is just a cog now because he is now surrounded by players who are at his level and its good for the club but who knows how Gerrard is coping. Gerrard on his day cant be touched but he is not playing to the best of his own ability. Hopefully the team pulls out of the rut with a decent win! We need to tonk someone good and proper. 3-0 at Goodison please!!!!!
hello_red
LFC Super Member

Postby destro » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:27 pm

Kharhaz wrote:When was the last time Gerrard put in a performance where a trophy wasnt involved.

I don't really understand that statement, EVERY game we play, unless it is end of season games and we are out of the title race, involves a Trophy ?

Why would he put in a performance if there was no Trophy involved ?
destro

Postby hello_red » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:15 pm

destro wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:When was the last time Gerrard put in a performance where a trophy wasnt involved.

I don't really understand that statement, EVERY game we play, unless it is end of season games and we are out of the title race, involves a Trophy ?

Why would he put in a performance if there was no Trophy involved ?

very true. I think he is having a blip by his own standards and lets face it he has set some very high standards for himself. he will come through as will the team we are to good not to. we will be there or there abouts in the league I honestly feel this!
hello_red
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:25 pm

heimdall wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:
hello_red wrote:bunch of depressing :censored:! Ive been away for a bit, and ive been reading some posts and im ready to top myself. lets just hope the players dont think like some of you lot.

Premiership

Liverpool and Arsenal extremely close, may come down to last game to win the league!

man u

chelsea

Its the players performance that have got us depressed !

And it looks like th eplayers ARE already depressed themselves, far too many of them saying they like rotation, which of course means they don't, how can they. Rafa is a fecking idiot if he continues with rotation, he should also drop Gerrard from the team until captain marvellous finds his form again. He was bloody shocking for England today as well.

As for prediction:

Prem:
Man U
Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool

FA Cup:
Tottenham

Champions League:
Barcelona

End of season:
Rafa leaves and we get a manager who will finally give us a chance of winning the league.

Aren't you embarrassed to write such cr*p?

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:54 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:
hello_red wrote:bunch of depressing :censored:! Ive been away for a bit, and ive been reading some posts and im ready to top myself. lets just hope the players dont think like some of you lot.

Premiership

Liverpool and Arsenal extremely close, may come down to last game to win the league!

man u

chelsea

Its the players performance that have got us depressed !

And it looks like th eplayers ARE already depressed themselves, far too many of them saying they like rotation, which of course means they don't, how can they. Rafa is a fecking idiot if he continues with rotation, he should also drop Gerrard from the team until captain marvellous finds his form again. He was bloody shocking for England today as well.

As for prediction:

Prem:
Man U
Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool

FA Cup:
Tottenham

Champions League:
Barcelona

End of season:
Rafa leaves and we get a manager who will finally give us a chance of winning the league.

Aren't you embarrassed to write such cr*p?

Lando, pure class!
mind you it is about time Raffa
went isn"t it! it"s all his fault
after all were all so depressed
isn"t it. :rasp
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion