New season so lets get some things out in the air

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby fergieisawhiskeynosedtw@t » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:49 pm

lakes10 wrote:Spent some time reading a lot of the threads tonight and its very clear that there is a big split in the members views on a few things.

I think its time that we try to work out the facts so we all know wjere we stand as fans of the once great club so we can take it back to what it was.

Rafa has gone.......Fact

we have a new manager that needs us Fans backing him 100% for the first game

the owners are C,unts

The owners have no power over player sales

the owners have no power over spending in the club.

the owners are only owners in name now and all power at the club is held by the board.

The board are yet to enter into real talks with real buyers, all they are doing is talking to old names from the ML list of last year.

players come and go, if there is a club out there that will pay silly money for one of our players and that player leaves then so be it, you would have to ask yourself did that player like the club as much as he said or has he fallen out of love with the club.

we are at the start of crazy road for liverpool fans, this year is going to be a very strange one for us fans.......lets try and friends during it.

the price of the club has been set too high by the owners

Fans trying to buy the club dont understand that it would take arund 1billion to buy the club and run it for the first season due to the mess it is in.

If fans buy the clubs we will end up with more loans than we have now...no from back but from companies

on a side note

you will all be happy to know that as from now I only have two friends left at the bbc, one is now working for BBC Norfolk and the other is working at the news desk but as from next week only on Political Topics.

my other friends have moved on to better things (well if France 24 can be called that)

yes i still hope to get to go to some games as a VIP but to friends moving jobs its going to be hard as most of it is golf and Rugby vip stuff.

BBC norfolk   it's decking Alan partridge    lakes have u been on the lash again?    :eyebrow
fergieisawhiskeynosedtw@t

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion