End of season thread - Lets see who can do it?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby redtrader74 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:34 am

EPL

1 Liverpool
2 Man U
3 Arsenal
4 Chelsea

CL

Barca

FA Cup

Man U

League Cup

Chelsea

I guess the EPL prediction is guided by the heart, but you've got to have hope.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby RichardLFC1 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:08 am

Fa cup - Chelsea
Champions league - Lyon
Top 4

Liverpool
Arsenal
Chelsea
United

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:32 pm

fa cup - arsenal
ecl - barcelona
uefa cup - bayern munich
top 4 - arsenal, man utd, chelsea, liverpool
maypaxvobiscum

Postby LFC2007 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:45 pm

RichardLFC1 wrote:Champions league - Lyon

???
LFC2007

Postby destro » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:00 pm

PREM          Arsenal
                  Man U
                  Liverpool
                  Chelsea

C.L             Barcelona

F.A Cup      Arsenal

League Cup Man City
destro

Postby redtrader74 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:20 pm

Grudge you've got to have a cut off, say before the Everton game, at least the predictors will be basing it on the same information. Get the thread locked before KO?
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby bigmick » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:18 pm

Guessing who will win the cups is something of a lottery and it would purely be a wild punt. Best in terms of debate is to concentrate on the Premiership.

Hand on heart although I think we will see short term consistency of selection from Rafa, I feel he will re-visit his ways before the end of the season and I think our Title challenge has probably already been scuppered. I concur with the feelings of many that Arsenal won't continue to play as well as they are, feel Chelsea will come back a bit but are already out of it but think Man Utd will win it in a canter.

They have all the ingredients required in a good solid defence, a decent midfield, goals throughout the team and a manager who knows what it takes to win the League in England. We have all of the above of course but I fear not the last one, at least not this season anyway.

I think they'll finish something like this:

Champions- Man Utd by around nine points. 
2nd place-  Arsenal
3rd place- Us and Chelsea battling it out, somewhere in the region of fifteen points off the top.
Last edited by bigmick on Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hello_red » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:05 am

bunch of depressing :censored:! Ive been away for a bit, and ive been reading some posts and im ready to top myself. lets just hope the players dont think like some of you lot.

Premiership

Liverpool and Arsenal extremely close, may come down to last game to win the league!

man u

chelsea
hello_red
LFC Super Member

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:10 am

hello_red wrote:bunch of depressing :censored:! Ive been away for a bit, and ive been reading some posts and im ready to top myself. lets just hope the players dont think like some of you lot.

Premiership

Liverpool and Arsenal extremely close, may come down to last game to win the league!

man u

chelsea

Its the players performance that have got us depressed !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Grudge » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:40 am

redtrader74 wrote:Grudge you've got to have a cut off, say before the Everton game, at least the predictors will be basing it on the same information. Get the thread locked before KO?

No cut off fella! :D

No need! People have cut and hanged the club,the manager,the players,disected every one in detail..and sh,it on a few!

The Grudge wants to keep this thread alive..it can be maybe renamed at some time as the apology thread when we are top of the league with 2 games to go?

Dont apologise to me,apologise to LFC for having no faith in them when they are unbeaten?
Im just a poster after all..and tired of hypersensitive supporters..and people with pink hair! :D
The Grudge

Postby heimdall » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:41 am

Kharhaz wrote:
hello_red wrote:bunch of depressing :censored:! Ive been away for a bit, and ive been reading some posts and im ready to top myself. lets just hope the players dont think like some of you lot.

Premiership

man u

chelsea

And it looks like th eplayers ARE already depressed themselves, far too many of them saying they like rotation, which of course means they don't, how can they. Rafa is a fecking idiot if he continues with rotation, he should also drop Gerrard from the team until captain marvellous finds his form again. He was bloody shocking for England today as well.

As for prediction:

Prem:
Man U
Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool

FA Cup:
Tottenham

Champions League:
Barcelona

End of season:
Rafa leaves and we get a manager who will finally give us a chance of winning the league.
heimdall

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:54 am

heimdall wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:

Premiership

man u

chelsea

And it looks like th eplayers ARE already depressed themselves, far too many of them saying they like rotation, which of course means they don't, how can they. Rafa is a fecking idiot if he continues with rotation, he should also drop Gerrard from the team until captain marvellous finds his form again. He was bloody shocking for England today as well.

As for prediction:

Prem:
Man U
Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool

FA Cup:
Tottenham

Champions League:
Barcelona

End of season:
Rafa leaves and we get a manager who will finally give us a chance of winning the league.

Dont get me wrong, I think Gerrard is one of the best players in the game but I asked a question a while back, When was the last time Gerrard put in a performance where a trophy wasnt involved. I get the impression that he thinks its all down to rafa, and to the management side it is, but when it comes down to playing on the day he is the captain and its been a while since weve seen captain Gerrard playing to the level we know he can.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Grudge » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:07 am

Kharhaz wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:

Premiership

man u

chelsea

As for prediction:

Prem:
Man U
Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool

FA Cup:
Tottenham

Champions League:
Barcelona

End of season:

Dont get me wrong, I think Gerrard is one of the best players in the game but I asked a question a while back, When was the last time Gerrard put in a performance where a trophy wasnt involved. I get the impression that he thinks its all down to rafa, and to the management side it is, but when it comes down to playing on the day he is the captain and its been a while since weve seen captain Gerrard playing to the level we know he can.

Mate go and eat about 3 cows!
Cause lamb does not sustain your mind......that is  total balls!
The Grudge

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:11 am

The Grudge wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:

Premiership

man u

chelsea

As for prediction:

Prem:
Man U
Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool

FA Cup:
Tottenham

Champions League:
Barcelona

End of season:

Mate go and eat about 3 cows!
Cause lamb does not sustain your mind......that is  total balls!

I ate 3 cows and they all tasted of fish ! is that wrong?
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Grudge » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:30 am

No just a sh.it butcher!
The Grudge

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion