Liverpool planning press conference. - Rick parry to announce major news...

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby wardevil » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:56 pm

unlikely, almost half the squad has signed 5 year contracts because they like benitez plans for the future.. I dont't think resigning is what he had in mind.
wardevil

Postby The Ace1983 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:00 pm

What a load of horse feathers. This should be in the rumour mill for a start. And even then, all we now is that there is a press conference. Some scuttlebug about Rafa leaving? Oh, but it was on the radio so it must be true!?!

Among a million other things going on at the club at the moment we are building a new stadium, building relationships with feeder clubs, signing players, axing players, going on some preseason tours, getting ready for next season... the list goes on. Stick this with all the other codswallop and forget about it. So we have a press conference (apparently. Has this even been verified?) and it's not like we don't have one almost every week anyway. What will be will be. But rafa leaving now? Doubt it.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:05 pm

Gillett on Rafa

Doesn't sound like Rafa's going to me.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:11 pm

Brookside wrote:I wasn't serious about Sven.  I'm just worried about this press confference.  I hope it's good news about the stadium as some have opinioned it might be.  Please let it be the new Stadium, or better still Samuel Eto :D

oh sod off wum, stop stirring things up. There is no press conference and if Rafa was off he would have left already. I am however hoping to see a signing soon, getting impatient here :Oo: . Personally I'm still hoping for Tevez, if we can slso get malouda and macini then Iæd be very very happy.  :buttrock  :buttrock  :D
heimdall

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:47 pm

The Ace1983 wrote:Gillett on Rafa

Sounds good. I've stated before on this site that the fact we are hearing little or nothing from Anfield is a good thing. Yes we're being linked with a few people but there have been very official statements other than 'we're happy with how things are progressing and have will have something to say very soon'. I believe that a couple of deals will be very close to being tied up and we should hear more later this week. I am not concerned at all that Rafa will get the cash and buy the quality we are all crying out for.
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:48 pm

Ps. I believe Wednesday is when Henry will be unveiled as a Liverpool player...
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:30 pm

HacksawJimDuggin wrote:
The Ace1983 wrote:Gillett on Rafa

Sounds good. I've stated before on this site that the fact we are hearing little or nothing from Anfield is a good thing. Yes we're being linked with a few people but there have been very official statements other than 'we're happy with how things are progressing and have will have something to say very soon'. I believe that a couple of deals will be very close to being tied up and we should hear more later this week. I am not concerned at all that Rafa will get the cash and buy the quality we are all crying out for.

Ahaaa! a lesser spotted Common Sense post on this forum.  :p

I can't believe that this thread has reached two pages. Its all based on speculation from a poster who is rapidly getting a reputation on here for posting unsubstantiated rumours every other day.
For starters Century Radio is a fookin Manc station  :glare: and as for Phil Neal's "quote" about the youth players being told things are gonna change, here's some news for ya. The Academy setup is being changed with the departure of Steve Heighway and Rafa is taking a more hands on approach to the youth team. The "Things haven't been right for a while" comment can also be attributed to the frosty relationship between Melwood and Kirkby. There's just too much mischief making and too many liberties being taken with comments to create a story.

If a press conference IS scheduled for Wednesday then if not a new player being unveiled there will no doubt be something to do with the new stadium. Tom Hicks said the other week that once the plans had been presented to Liverpool City Council they would be unveiled for all to see shortly afterwards. As those plans have reportedly been presented to the council today(Monday) then Wednesday is shortly afterwards.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:38 pm

If a press conference is called on wedensday hopefully its to announce Parrys going fingers crossed.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:09 pm

ive never heard so much b*****ks.Rafa will stay.i reckon we have some bitter blues spreading rumours on this site.:blues:
roberto green

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:22 pm

parry probably wants to tell us why how the blades enquiry is going on and how flattered he feels to be called upon as witness.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Elchris » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:02 am

Itz quite possible that a new signing will be revealed , hicks has stated that the club has entered phase 2 (signing players)the majors leagues are over ,so new sigining are expected to come to the club. Hope all the signing are the ones which will take the club to the nex level.
Elchris

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill