Keep biscan? - Or sell

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby XSD » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:54 am

yo yo
i heard that biscan is wanted by real madrid because my uncle is spanish and yo i was thinkin do we want to sell this guy? he seems good for the mighty reds and i dont know how we could manage against teams like arsenal with this gem of our defence missing
also i heard from my mate robbie who works at a restaurant in birmingham that he heard that his mate heard from someone in a bar who heard from some whos mate is cousins with one of the groundstaff at birmingham f.c. that we could be in with a 5m coup for savage, this would be wicked wot do u think?
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:54 am

I think you need to map out how these rumours reached you... I think you' ll find they took more than a few a wrong turnings on their way to you...:laugh:

Senor Benitez should not get rid of the Biscuits with the tea..it's one tradition we must keep :p
Last edited by zarababe on Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:06 am

i heard that biscan is wanted by real madrid

unless Gerard Houllier is managing Real right now, because no one else seems to rate him as a footaller... :D
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:29 am

He may not be much of a footballer, but perhaps we can keep him and Diouf to be half time jester to entertain the crowd during the break.

Diouf would be the one attempting to score or dribble the ball abd Biscan would be the one attempting to stop him. Wouldn't it be fun, ****** these two will surely fail to do ehat they are suppose to do yet since it is only a half-time skit, there are no high stakes if they fail to perform!
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:37 am

Combined £16M for half-time entertainment? Now that will put Chelsea & Roman to shame :laugh:  :laugh:
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecrackernuts » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:27 am

i heard that biscan is wanted by real madrid because my uncle is spanish and yo i was thinkin do we want to sell this guy? he seems good for the mighty reds and i dont know how we could manage against teams like arsenal with this gem of our defence missing

i read that rumor too, (it's only rumor, Leon/Stu, i beg you please don't be mad at me ... :(  )

Real Madrid will turn up the heat on Liverpool in a bid to sign Igor Biscan after President Florentino Perez warned every player has his price. Liverpool have insisted Biscan is not for sale, but Real are reportedly ready to make their first official move in their attempt to capture the £30m-rated star.

Perez refuses to back down, saying: "There are no players that are not for sale. The only problem is the money." Liverpool is now braced for yet another Real move for their captain.

Biscan signed a new contract with Liverpool in the summer of 2003 which still has three years to run. And his agent Steve Kuttner said: "Just because Perez says he admires a player doesn't mean he is going to sign him.”If Real Madrid wants to sign Igor Biscan they will have to contact Liverpool."

Liverpool chairman said: "Real being linked with Igor has happened so often before and it is starting to become irritating."  Real have long coveted the Croatian midfield star but the new manager said: "We have no intention of selling him."

Perez said: "I must repeat that my policy is to try to sign the best player in the world in every position where we do not already have that."

And he warned Liverpool as he added: "Igor Biscan is, in my opinion, the best in the world in his position."
cheesecrackernuts

Postby begintoend » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:31 am

you deserve the vote.... No questions

:D :D
begintoend
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:39 am

sell him please
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecrackernuts » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:47 am

begintoend wrote:you deserve the vote.... No questions

:D :D

thanks mate, you're the only one who thinks with logic and understand what good posts are, i like your style  :;):
you have a phone number?  :;):
cheesecrackernuts

Postby begintoend » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:52 am

I dun do long distance calls other than biz :p Way too expensive!

You wanna buy a container of laptops from me?? :;):
begintoend
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecrackernuts » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:59 am

no thanks mate, my rabbit can't type.

Hey i found another article about biscan, having read this, i think you should think twice before selling him:

Not many would dispute that the man the Croatian call 'Igor' is currently the world's greatest player. What Igor Biscan lacks in hair, he makes up for in skill and vision.
Bags of it. A silky turn, a cunning feint, a dazzling dribble or a stunning volley.
And he never lets anybody down on the biggest of stages. Everything's graceful and it all seems in slow motion. It looks as though he's got all the time in the world. Whenever he picks up the ball, watch him closely. Firstly, he uses his strength to shield off other players. He'll then subtly move his body - a step over or a sideways dummy. His dribbling foot will change and the opponent's torture will be over. With his marker now in his wake, Biscan will be heading for goal looking for another cunning pass to a team-mate. It's a combination of skill and intelligence, knowing who's around and how to react in set situations. And it's all about having the tricks but knowing when to use them. Just ask any England fan!
cheesecrackernuts

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion