Chelsea's motivation. - Lmao

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby puroresu » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:59 pm

whats more worrying is the amount of incidents.  Just browsing some forums and asian fans say they have been called 'p**i'  at anfield and away.

'p**i' give us a song.
puroresu

Postby redtrader74 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:08 pm

Back to the topic, they are all new fans, new to football, and don't have a clue, no banners, no songs, waving crappy plastic flags,  the 5-10k real Chelsea fans must be embaressed to death. Everyone needs to understand this is a cr'appy little club,(4th even in London), it's like a tramp thats won the lottery, it will never have any real class.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby ivor_the_injun » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:00 pm

Well, apparently Chelsea only have approx 18,000 actual fans. And, of those only 8,000 go to 2 or more games a season. I'm told that it's LAUGHABLY easy to get tickets for Chelsea home games compared to LFC. A lot of their Prem games end up with tons of tickets on general sale. For their FA Cup semi, the majority of tickets were sold in a general sale - their loyalty card and season ticket holders didn't get anywhere close to taking up the allocation.

But at least they're trying though...

From the Chelsea official site:
"Shed End Singing Area:
The Shed End has been assigned as a special "Singing Area" for all Barclays Premiership matches and also cup games where the away team does not take up its full allocation.   If you want to join other fans in helping this area become another centre for atmosphere in the stadium, buy your ticket in the Shed Upper as a first priority, with Shed Lower as a second preference."

Favourite bit though...
Why not also add some extra colour to the match by bringing your blue and white scarf?

Why, what a splendid idea Tarquin. :D

As for the racism story, it's well worth a thread of its own. Stamp this sh*t out, and fast.
ivor_the_injun

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion