Chelsea's motivation. - Lmao

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Red @ Heart » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:03 pm

before i start this is not a jealous poke at chelsea cos they won last night or a childish remark, its somthing that i was thinking about while i was watching the match.

Ok, fúck me but arent the chelsea fans a boring bunch of motivators, i mean did you hear the only chant they sang last night compared to the dozens to the fans of liverpool? i mean the best they came up with was chelsea chelsea chelsea chelsea chelsea chelsea chelsea chelsea chelsea chelsea chelsea chelsea, i mean how motivating is that lmao and not only that it was deafening to hear it ws a horrible droning sound, how many liverpool fans went to stamford bridge last night? well that doesnt matter cos i could here them over the 35000 chelsea fans anyway luis garcia drinks sangria and my fave chelsea got no history,  we beat them in the stands with the few fans that went to the bridge, omg it just proves that the best fans is the red fans BY  fúcking mile, well done liverpool fans for making yourselves heard last night, you guys were brilliant.

cant wait for another musical night at Anfield next week.

YNWA.
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby Red @ Heart » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:10 pm

PS, plus they only started to sing after they scored lmao.
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby puroresu » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:10 pm

Away fans are always better.  I always prefer the away end with the Liverpool fans than the atmosphere at Anfield.
puroresu

Postby LFC #1 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:12 pm

puroresu wrote:Away fans are always better.  I always prefer the away end with the Liverpool fans than the atmosphere at Anfield.

Tuesday will be different. But on the whole I agree with you.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:23 pm

Read this from a Liverpool fan who was at the Bridge yesterday taken from RAOTL.

Do you know what? I've been wondering for the past few months whether I should knock these games on the head, after all I've been skint anyway, and I've seen my team do the impossible, but do you know what, these Euro aways are a different type of game. They're like a drug. You cant stop going, no matter how har you try.

Nothing could have dampened my day today.

I went to a european cup semi final. For the second time in 3 years, the team I've adored all my life was in the semi of the European cup.

There's plenty that went wrong today that wouldn't have dampened my mood.

Our coach broke down on the M40 - So what.
We ran out of ale - So what
Wayno was on our coach - joke Wayne mate.

But do you know what, I for the whole of my life must have overestimated our support.

You see these players getting monkey chanted across europe. It brings shame on the game of Spain/France/Italy/wherever it happens, but you know what, it doesn't happen with MY TEAM.

Or so I thought.

2nd, half tonight, (or last night if you're reading this tomorrow), and I think Pennant mis-controlled...

I hear from behind me "Nigger" and "Black :censored:"

Serious.

So I turn round, and the crowd I see is just watching the game.
So I turn back, then get a tap on my shoulder.

"What you looking for lad" This is a fella in his late 40's asking me this, so assuming he's of a decent calibre of supporter (been there done that type) I say "Just heard some :censored: say black :censored:"

"Yeah that was me, so :censored: what"

Now I couldn't believe my ears, so I just said "come on lad, no place for that here"

How does he reply?

BANG

Cracks me one, then his mates run over, so I throw a dig with my left (my gammy hand) and crack one, but there's 3 of them, and I end up about 3 or 4 rows down. People dive in the way, my mates step back to watch (thanks) and I'm left fronting these lads a few rows away who all want it.

I now notice that I've landed in a row of black fella's, 3 of them about 6 feet in height and looking like they're built from concrete. So I shout "racist :censored:" and front the :censored: back.

The black fellas want nothing to do with, and it's left to me to front these lads, and their new found mates.

Anyway, this fella comes across, and tells me I'd be best out of the way, and leads me to the concourse underneath. The little :censored: was only one of them and he :censored: cracks me from behind with 2 of his mates on guard for stewards.

Cut the rest of the story short, the stewards lashed me out for my own safety, and the racists saw the end of the game.

Was I in the wrong to stan up to these :censored:? The fella I cracked had a massive gash down his face, so if that dig makes him think twice before shouting racist :censored: at a game, then my 3 slaps I got were worth it.

Anyway. I know this doesn't apply to all our support, it's only ever the 2nd time I've heard racist comments at the game, but do you know what it's left a sour taste in my mouth. I dont fancy these games no more. Not because of the thought of bumping into these 6 :censored: again, I'd be happy to. But because of the thought that these :censored: are part of our support.

No win - Dont care, 2nd leg
Coach broke down - Dont care, still got there.
These :censored: - Do care. I thought this was out of our game.

A final note, if any of these 6 lads involved happen to read this site, then let me say this.
6 of you got 3 digs in between you. thats 0.5 digs per person.
I got 1 proper dig in, and busrt the fella's face. Thats 1 dig per person.

I WON.

RACIST :censored:.

Anyway, was I in the wrong?
__
Comments from Dutch TV

"Best fans in World football"
"People 'say the city is about Liverpool and Everton but really it's about Liverpool and Anfield"

www.reclaimthekop.co.uk

:no
66-1112520797

Postby Red @ Heart » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:12 pm

ok thats lad was right to stand up to them for being racist, but why did you post that here? youve taken the topic off topic........... :upside:
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby NansPanofScouse » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:12 pm

Unfortunatley thats the world we live in, and there will always be ignorent low lives in this country no matter what is said.
NansPanofScouse

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:15 pm

Red wrote:ok thats lad was right to stand up to them for being racist, but why did you post that here? youve taken the topic off topic........... :upside:

Some people just love to talk about the race card.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:21 pm

And ignorance is bliss.
66-1112520797

Postby redtrader74 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:26 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
Red wrote:ok thats lad was right to stand up to them for being racist, but why did you post that here? youve taken the topic off topic........... :upside:

What the hell does that mean??
I think you meant play the race card, and that means using your race/racism as an excuse for things going badly, and thats not what the post was about, he brought to light something disgusting associated with LFC.
Agree that it's posted in wrong place.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:32 pm

redtrader74 wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

I think you meant play the race card, and that means using your race/racism as an excuse for things going badly, and thats not what the post was about, he brought to light something disgusting associated with LFC.

Chip on the shoulder mate  :D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redtrader74 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:41 pm

bavlondon wrote:
redtrader74 wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

Chip on the shoulder mate  :D

No, just pointing out a poor comment.  :buttrock
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby puroresu » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:42 pm

Disgrace.  As long as people stay silent about this there will always be an element of supporters who continue to spout such :censored:.
puroresu

Postby kobashi » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:43 pm

what happened too that poor liverpool fan was a disgrace.  it is real sad that some fans like too brush this kinda thing under the carpet and pretend liverpool do not have racist fans.

incidents like this is why I will never take my girlfriend too watch a liverpool game.
kobashi

Postby Red @ Heart » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:50 pm

For Fúck sake guys, make a racist topic if you wanna talk racism, but keep this to the topic i intended, its all about how i thought how chelsea fans were soo poor at singing and chanting compared to how liverpool fans were last night,
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion