Ireland v england - Cricket world cup

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Big Niall » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:29 pm

tommycockles wrote:
Big Niall wrote:Plus, what type of Irishman wants to play cricket?

..one that can't play football!!  :D

One that can't play hurling. :D
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby peterc1992 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:29 pm

Since Ireland have been doing allrigth in the world cup,Lot of people actually known how to play it now,i found meself glued to it today(but i wast in school)and i now know the rules of it wen a year ago i would rather watch the paint dry.But over here cricket is not heard of,no-one new we were in the world cup untill the 2 days befre it when we saw the ad's on sky.Half of the players are wasters that are not good enough to get into the english/Astralian team and have ancesters from ireland and the captain is only on the team cos hes half decent and he lives in ireland.

England started kinda :censored:,two good wickets early on but they got a few good runs near the end that put them on a good road,dont think ireland can match it.
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby peterc1992 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:32 pm

I agreed with dunphy the other night though about football developing more in ireland and there are more PLayers born and bred in Ireland,like Doyle,finnan,keane,duff,long,hunt,ireland and Mcshane and we are showing signs of a good young team that will develope into a good experienced team in 5 years
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum