School days - What do you remember ?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Judge » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:08 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
sophe_lfc_4_lyf wrote:Eww thats gross :D

thats nowt, i used to bum juniors for their dinner money when i was at school  :eyebrow

now that is gross

:laugh:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hello_red » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:11 pm

i remember just bunking off school alot in my final years and generally not doing much school work at all. the teachers bar a couple where fools. never got bullied becasue i was very tall and wasnt stupid either got the odd coment but they wouldnt say anything again, much like lando i am non violent however.

time mostly spent hanging out with mates and :censored: in the wind!
hello_red
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:05 am

Judge wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
sophe_lfc_4_lyf wrote:Eww thats gross :D

thats nowt, i used to nail the hottie 6th formers underneath the Headmaster'sdesk! :eyebrow

now that is gross

:laugh:

If you say so Judge.  :Oo:  :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:28 am

landooooooo :angry:  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:56 am

Memories of school errmm.............let me think

I feckin hated it  :angry:  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:05 am

my only memory of school was most of the girls wore skirts that were far too long :(
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:07 am

Woollyback wrote:my only memory of school was most of the girls wore skirts that were far too long :(

aye woolly, girls in pencil skirts, rubbish

mind you, when they were out of school and it was the summer hols, they wore those ''rara skirts''. much more accessable  :eyebrow

:D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:56 am

??? accessable ? what do ya mean brother? Easier to get on?

'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:06 pm

Effes wrote:We had a "golly-pit" which was basically a walled stair well leading down to a kind of boiler room.
If you kicked the ball down there playing footy you had to go and get it, but everyone would crowd round the pit and spit their lungs out on yer.
You had to use your blazer as a shield!! :D

wahey!! the ald golly-pit, it was disgusting. Some poor soul would have to go and get the ball if they had inadvertently kicked down there. Picture the scene.
Poor Soul(equipped with personal commentry)- " Dalglish to Rush...back to Dalglish..DALGLISH..oh 5hit, golly-pit"
Mate-" hurry up before anyone see's you goin down there"
PS " yeah ok"
gets half way down and hears cries of "GOLLY-PITY" and that was it, I still baulk.  :no
sfx
Last edited by neil on Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:17 pm

neil wrote:
Effes wrote:We had a "golly-pit" which was basically a walled stair well leading down to a kind of boiler room.
If you kicked the ball down there playing footy you had to go and get it, but everyone would crowd round the pit and spit their lungs out on yer.

wahey!! the ald golly-pit, it was disgusting. Some poor soul would have to go and get the ball if they had inadvertently kicked down there. Picture the scene.
Poor Soul(equipped with personal commentry)- " Dalglish to Rush...back to Dalglish..DALGLISH..oh 5hit, golly-pit"
PS " yeah ok"
gets half way down and hears cries of "GOLLY-PITY" and that was it, I still baulk.  :no
sfx

sounds like your speaking rom experience neil  :D  Tell me it wasnt Fairfield High school....

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Redman in wales » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:22 pm

Playing football with a tennis ball against our sports hall, using the double doors at the side as a goal. Keep-ups with a tennis ball – now there’s a good skill to have!

When in 3rd year – age 13-14, we went through 3 form tutors in one year – giving our first one a breakdown, our second cried, refused to teach us then left the school and the third was an old bloke who wouldn’t take any sh.it and ended up suspending 7 or 8 people. Needless to say I was in a form group!

Also remember the week before xmas and the week before the summer hols when all we did was bring in board games or go to alton towers
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:24 pm

Mikz wrote: ??? accessable ? what do ya mean brother? Easier to get on?

nearly  :D  get in, up, what you like  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:48 pm

red37 wrote:
neil wrote:

PS " yeah ok"
sfx

sounds like your speaking rom experience neil  :D  Tell me it wasnt Fairfield High school....

No it was the front yard at SFX in Woolton mate, next to the main entrance/chapel. My school.    :D
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum