Childhood memories - Toys, girls, tv, school days etc...

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Judge » Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:47 pm

LFC #1 wrote:
Judge wrote:tied a cat up that had scratched me, then pissed all over it

thats just cruel.

not really, considering the scratch it left me with.

it never scratched me again
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:53 pm

Woollyback wrote:one of the lads in our chemistry class found a recipe for making explosives, we robbed some of this chemical (potassium chlorate i think it was) from the chemistry lab and mixed it with sulphur, apparently when you violently compress it, it explodes he said

FUCK ME was he right!!  :wwww

we used to get a steel nut and fill it with the stuff, then balance a slightly smaller-fitting steel bolt on top of it, then drop a brick on it to do the "violent compression" bit, WHAT A F*CKIN BANG!! brilliant it was, used to let one go in the school yard and of course there's no evidence, just a nut, a bolt and a scorch-mark on the floor with worried teachers scurrying around wondering what the f*ck was going on :D  best we ever did was gouge a big hole in a park bench and fill it with the stuff, blew the f*cker to splinters it did, and the blast gave my mate dave slight concussion :laugh:

anyone know where you can buy potassium chlorate from, gonna scare the trick or treaters out of their pants if i can get hold of some :devil:

That is just class mate!!!!  :laugh:  :laugh:
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:00 pm

Woollyback wrote:one of the lads in our chemistry class found a recipe for making explosives, we robbed some of this chemical (potassium chlorate i think it was) from the chemistry lab and mixed it with sulphur, apparently when you violently compress it, it explodes he said

we used to get a steel nut and fill it with the stuff, then balance a slightly smaller-fitting steel bolt on top of it, then drop a brick on it to do the "violent compression" bit, WHAT A F*CKIN BANG!! brilliant it was, used to let one go in the school yard and of course there's no evidence, just a nut, a bolt and a scorch-mark on the floor with worried teachers scurrying around wondering what the f*ck was going on :D  best we ever did was gouge a big hole in a park bench and fill it with the stuff, blew the f*cker to splinters it did, and the blast gave my mate dave slight concussion :laugh:

anyone know where you can buy potassium chlorate from, gonna scare the trick or treaters out of their pants if i can get hold of some :devil:

most mail order chemical companies, but you will be followed mate, so just go to the garden centre and buy some weed killer, that'll do it  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:03 pm

Just don't order a ruck sack!!
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:06 pm

anyone remember devil bangers?
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:11 pm

Lee J wrote:anyone remember devil bangers?

they were great as a kid. Think you can still get them too.

We once tried to make a huge devil banger by emptying all the little ones into a tissue and tying the end. Failed big time!
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:11 pm

christ, that takes me back

also do you remember french bangers, those little red ones, and  i mean little compact things
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:13 pm

Judge wrote:

christ, that takes me back

also do you remember french bangers, those little red ones, and  i mean little compact things

No mate!!
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:15 pm

We used to tape bangers to windows, and run like :censored:!!!
Sometimes it shatters the window - mostly it doesn't - just makes a mess of their sofa!
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:17 pm

Judge wrote:

most mail order chemical companies, but you will be followed mate, so just go to the garden centre and buy some weed killer, that'll do it  :D

Just get yourself some fertilizer rich in K, some icing sugar, a gallon of diesel, and a food processor!!!
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:17 pm

oh yea its mizzy night soon! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :p
Last edited by wrighty (not mark!) on Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:22 pm

hawkmoon269 wrote:
Judge wrote:

Just get yourself some fertilizer rich in K, some icing sugar, a gallon of diesel, and a food processor!!!

And what cake does that make???
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:25 pm

ckay wrote:
hawkmoon269 wrote:
Judge wrote:

Martin McGuinness' favourite
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:26 pm

hawkmoon269 wrote:
ckay wrote:
hawkmoon269 wrote:
Judge wrote:

Martin McGuinness' favourite

:laugh: Makes for a banging party!
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:50 pm

potassium nitrate (found in any garden centre for about £2 a bag), sulphur and carbon mixed up, that's original gunpowder and burns like bejesus if it's bone-dry and ground up really fine, could burn holes in anything, evil stuff :D  potassium CHLORATE however is a different beast altogether :devil:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum