See what i mean.... - About the weather?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby supersub » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:19 pm

andy_g wrote:ah feck it, mick's right. supersub has been acting like a bit of a nob recently and goading members who's views he doesn't agree with into saying things that result in cards or bans. i've noticed it going on for a while but my general sense of apathy towards the site in recent weeks has prevented me from saying anything. i'm all for people sticking by the manager and the players if that's what they believe in but i don't see why they should feel the need to quash or ridicule those that feel otherwise.

and snow is only fun when its fresh.

Cards and bans that have been handed out were not for pro/anti rafa reasons or any reasons that have any relevance to LFC....

I will not tolerate abusive language towards myself or any moderator.

I certainly won't tolerate abusive PM's anymore
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby supersub » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:26 pm

I'm certainly not going to tolerate certain bigmockers or bigmuck rackers throwing their sh.ite at me...

I never use the PM system to abuse and I certainly don't abuse Members on the open forum

never call people idiots,bellends,nobs or any other derogatory term as a personal insult

If this continues then a few more may be caught in an avalanche until the snowy season recedes
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby bigmick » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:48 pm

I'm all for self moderation,
Last edited by supersub on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:00 pm

bigmick wrote:I'm all for self moderation,

You obviously don't
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby bigmick » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:21 pm

Ah the old edited post routine. It's funnier when Judge does it if you don't mind me saying so. I suppose this is approaching the point where my whole post gets deleted and I get accused of abusing all and sundry before being banned.

Why not just leave the posts as they are, I don't do personal abuse regardless of any provocation.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:28 pm

bigmick wrote:

Ah the old edited post routine. It's funnier when Judge does it if you don't mind me saying so. I suppose this is approaching the point where my whole post gets deleted and I get accused of abusing all and sundry before being banned.

Why not just leave the posts as they are, I don't do personal abuse regardless of any provocation.

never accused you of any abuse...your problem is despite attempts to talk to you via PM you think it best by fabricating a web of lies to undermine me....I gave you the chance to stop your muckracking exercise but to no avail ....you were asked to stop using the open forum last year over attempts to undermine the moderators and once again you have decided to use such methods to do the same again, quoting half truths, lies and toally inaccurate accounts probably from banned members....no more you will serve a ban :veryangry
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby supersub » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:45 pm

This topic is now closed because it was a pointless attempt to undermine the workings of the moderating team by a bitter and disgruntled member who was acting on the back of mis-information and lies by abusive/banned members.
Without the full knowledge this person made allegations and instead of using the correct channels decided to use the open forum as means to slate the forum.

Newkit has grown from humble beginnings back in summer 2002 and will continue to grow and serve Liverpool Fans for a long while yet......Quiet periods on forums is usually reflective of similar uninspiring displays on the field.....An upturn in the teams fortunes will undoubtedly result in more members joining the forum; as it did over the last 8 years
supersub
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum