See what i mean.... - About the weather?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby bigmick » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:50 pm

Whooooosh!!!! a big gust of wind and everything disappears. Very strange.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:59 pm

:D
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby supersub » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:00 pm

We had 2 inches of snow and within a couple of hours it had gone...climate change
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby bigmick » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:02 pm

Anyway, is the weather worse or better around here than it has been historically? Would people describe the climate overall as being fair, or would they use different words to that one? Bleak perhaps?
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:04 pm

Depends on the mood the Mod is in ! :D
bunglemark2

Postby bigmick » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:07 pm

supersub wrote:We had 2 inches of snow and within a couple of hours it had gone...climate change

The good thing with snow is that if you don't like it, you can just sweep it away. If the snow starts to pose a few problems which make you uncomfortable, you can just brush it aside and then you haven't got to deal with it anymore. That's a shame for those who used to enjoy the occasional friendly snowball fight of course, but feck em anyway. As long as you yourself are comfortable with things, feck everyone else at the end of the day.

The other good thing with snow is that you can talk utter sh!t to it and it never answers you back. Infact, you win every argument you start with snow. Some might get bored having discussions when there is little or no chance of ever having an actual debate, but for others snow is about their level.

Salt works too as I recall. They should just ban snow though I reckon, much easier.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:19 pm

:laugh:

The weather was sh!t yesterday and has been for a while mick, and thats me actually talking about the weather round here seriously  :D

Good to see ye back fella
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby red37 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:24 pm

Ah...the arl 'Doobel on-tondra'  Not so easy to shift, once their subliminal meanings seep into the conscience.

Like the adverts really!

Only i take about as much notice of them, as i do about the size of me own  Carbon footprint. Which i hasten to add - must be bloomin' hyoooge by now!

:wwww

Still, 'recycling' is very much alive and well on here. So thats something...

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:32 pm

so is muck spreading :laugh:
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:03 pm

What a way to carry on though, such a shame that's been allowed to happen and nobody has found the will to speak up. Everyone can see the way the weather is turning and seemingly nobody has found the desire to point out the trends.

I await the origninal thread which I started, which was swiftly deleted (not locked, deleted) making a reappearance once the mods have had chance to discuss it, and then perhaps we can all discuss such things till our hearts content. If its disappearance turns out to be yet another computer glitch (like when my posting rights were "suspended" and then magically returned) and infact it doesn't reappear, then it might just be easier for me to start the thread again. Least that way everyone will get the opportunity to chuck their two penneth into the ring.

The last thing I'm sure any of us want is for it to appear that certain viewpoints are being censored. I'm sure that isn't the case of course, so it's best for everyone if we ensure transparency throughout.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:08 pm

SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:10 pm

bigmick wrote:What a way to carry on though, such a shame that's been allowed to happen and nobody has found the will to speak up. Everyone can see the way the weather is turning and seemingly nobody has found the desire to point out the trends.

I await the origninal thread which I started, which was swiftly deleted (not locked, deleted) making a reappearance once the mods have had chance to discuss it, and then perhaps we can all discuss such things till our hearts content. If its disappearance turns out to be yet another computer glitch (like when my posting rights were "suspended" and then magically returned) and infact it doesn't reappear, then it might just be easier for me to start the thread again. Least that way everyone will get the opportunity to chuck their two penneth into the ring.

The last thing I'm sure any of us want is for it to appear that certain viewpoints are being censored. I'm sure that isn't the case of course, so it's best for everyone if we ensure transparency throughout.

mate, you'll get piles from sitting on the fence !
c'mon - out with it ! what exactly are you trying to say ?
:D
bunglemark2

Postby andy_g » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:27 pm

ah feck it, mick's right. supersub has been acting like a bit of a nob recently and goading members who's views he doesn't agree with into saying things that result in cards or bans. i've noticed it going on for a while but my general sense of apathy towards the site in recent weeks has prevented me from saying anything. i'm all for people sticking by the manager and the players if that's what they believe in but i don't see why they should feel the need to quash or ridicule those that feel otherwise.

and snow is only fun when its fresh.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:33 pm

andy_g wrote:ah feck it, mick's right. supersub has been acting like a bit of a nob recently and goading members who's views he doesn't agree with into saying things that result in cards or bans. i've noticed it going on for a while but my general sense of apathy towards the site in recent weeks has prevented me from saying anything. i'm all for people sticking by the manager and the players if that's what they believe in but i don't see why they should feel the need to quash or ridicule those that feel otherwise.

and snow is only fun when its fresh.

I think thats what most people are like.
Just letting it slide as they only come on every now and then these days.
I still come on regular while am in work but have become a bit puzzled by some of the cards and bans being meted out.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:38 pm

I have to plead ignorance here - when I log on here, I don't even know where to begin to look for who has been carded, by whom, why, and when....
bunglemark2

Next

Return to General Chat Forum