2006/2007 FIXTURES OUT - Sheff utd away first

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:39 pm

kingycrouch wrote:we shud get 3 points agaisnt sheffeild united but the thing is worrying me is that we have got chelsea in the cummunity shelied thats the first fixture and i hope we can beat em even though they have gone out and bought shere class agen and tryin to buy all the cups again:angry:

You cant buy class, its inherint, and you cant buy history, its all ours .................
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kingycrouch » Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:47 pm

you got that dam right we eaned our trophies they just bought them :angry:
David Villa would be a great signing if possible come on benitez listen to Garcia on this one
kingycrouch

Postby JC_81 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:47 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
kingycrouch wrote:we shud get 3 points agaisnt sheffeild united but the thing is worrying me is that we have got chelsea in the cummunity shelied thats the first fixture and i hope we can beat em even though they have gone out and bought shere class agen and tryin to buy all the cups again:angry:

You cant buy class, its inherint, and you cant buy history, its all ours .................

True :nod

Just on the subject of Chelsea buying 'class' though, does anyone else think from watching the world cup that Shevchenko has lost a yard of pace? ???   Not doubting he's still a very good player, but for 35 million?
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kingycrouch » Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:48 pm

yes he has he is not in full fitness though because he has just come back from a injury like rooney (SHREK) but still he is not worth 35 million
David Villa would be a great signing if possible come on benitez listen to Garcia on this one
kingycrouch

Postby JC_81 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:50 pm

kingycrouch wrote:yes he has he is not in full fitness though because he has just come back from a injury like rooney (SHREK) but still he is not worth 35 million

He certainly doesn't look fit to me.  To be honest though I'd forgotten he was coming back from a bad injury - that explains it.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:52 pm

Hes at chelsea for a final big paycheck. shevers is still class but he did rely a lot on pace and thats going now.

As for our fixtures, wegotta play everyone twice anyways so bring it on.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kingycrouch » Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:57 pm

this is our season for the title and make a challenge for the champions league and the fa and carling cup i will be very happy if we could win 3 out of them nothing is impossible
kingycrouch

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:07 pm

kingycrouch wrote:this is our season for the title and make a challenge for the champions league and the fa and carling cup i will be very happy if we could win 3 out of them nothing is impossible

You'd be 'happy' if we won three out of the carling, fa champs league and premiership?

well, thats a great insight  :wwww
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redsince2001 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:53 pm

I personally think think that if we can manage to stay within 5 points of the leaders come the end of november and can keep the same run going till the season ends then , according to me,we'll be champions AGAIN!!

I say this because most if not all  of our tough away games get over by the end of november. .........have a look at the table.....i can't believe none of u'll have observed this yet???
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:37 pm

redsince2001 wrote:I personally think think that if we can manage to stay within 5 points of the leaders come the end of november and can keep the same run going till the season ends then , according to me,we'll be champions AGAIN!!

I say this because most if not all  of our tough away games get over by the end of november. .........have a look at the table.....i can't believe none of u'll have observed this yet???

yeah, we wont get an easier run in (on paper) thats for sure.
it could be a double edged sword though, if we do have a rough patch (perish the thought) and need to take points from the front runners during the run in the situation wont be in our hands, it`ll be down to other clubs.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby 2520years » Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:09 am

We flopped in the league two seasons ago, Arsenal flopped last season, I wonder if it's ManUre's turn.  They haven't bought anyone yet, and let's face it, they need some more midfielders.  They've traditionally had the clout to buy £20m+ players so that could easily still happen...if the Glazers let it.

Our fixtures aren't bad on the whole.  There's a lot of travelling over Christmas, but certainly not as much as we did last winter.
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby MilitiaRusher » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:31 am

My Team to start against Sheff Utd, considering all inavailabilities at the moment of writing:

Bellamy  Crouch

Gonzalez  Sissoko  Alonso  Gerrard

Riise  Carragher  Hyypia  Finnan

Reina

SUBS: Dudek, Zenden, Fowler, Garcia, Agger.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion