2006/2007 FIXTURES OUT - Sheff utd away first

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:10 pm

Ciggy wrote:Ha Neil feckin Warnock will be in the stands Ha  :rasp

I think he's suspended from the touchline so Rafa will be spared 1 afternoon of his bullsh#t..
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:23 pm

At the end of the day if we want to reach the next elvel we have to look at beating all those sides.

We can be beaten 4 times MAX and win the league, and we only lost 6 last season, so improving on the Fulham and Charlton results and getting more return from the big three and we are not that far away.

The squad is being improved, so as long as other teams dont improve more than us we are getting htere.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:35 pm

lakes10 wrote:
stmichael wrote:Just worked out that our fixtures after our first 3 Champions League games (should we qualify) are:

Chelsea away

Bolton away

Man Utd away

:angry:

oh poo

Ah well we will just have to turn all 3 over, 6-0 each time
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Crouchamania » Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:17 pm

Don't worry Man USA will have to rest some of their players as they start their defence of the Carling Cup
RIP Drummerphil YNWA

JFT96 Don't buy The S*n

Crouchamania

Postby EddieC » Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:23 pm

Key Game - Sep 16th Sh!tski away

I think this game could make or break our season. The problem last year was they got a good start whilst we stalled out of the blocks, and we were always playing catch-up. Gaining a lead so early could put us on a great footing for the rest of the season.
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sundy » Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:27 pm

Crouchamania wrote:Don't worry Man USA will have to rest some of their players as they start their defence of the Carling Cup

:rasp
sundy

Postby tubby » Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:44 pm

Man Utd got the hardest first 6 games.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby skipper » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:35 am

We must get off to a good start, like the others said.  Playing catch-up for most of the season is not fun.  Plus, a good start will mean confidence for the players and we could be in form for the season.  In last season had started in October, then we would've been champions.  So, let's get off to a good start and make chelsea and manure play catch up.
You'll Never Walk Alone

RIP Phil
skipper
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:17 am

Good start for Liverpool ... and a good test for our new players too ...
LiverpoolMadman

Postby XSD » Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:20 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:At the end of the day if we want to reach the next elvel we have to look at beating all those sides.

We can be beaten 4 times MAX and win the league, and we only lost 6 last season, so improving on the Fulham and Charlton results and getting more return from the big three and we are not that far away.

The squad is being improved, so as long as other teams dont improve more than us we are getting htere.

The key is beating Chelsea, if we lose to them in both games again it will be very hard. We need to beat them at Anfield at least to stand a chance. Then cut down on all the draws and get something from Man U as well.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:41 am

neil wrote:Good start me thinks, lets hope we start the season better than last year and just maybe....

T.wat off a place to go is sheff utd.

There the worst fans I have ever come across.  Sheep shagging :censored: face cunting :censored:.  The lot off them.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:46 am

murphy0151 wrote:
neil wrote:Good start me thinks, lets hope we start the season better than last year and just maybe....

T.wat off a place to go is sheff utd.

There the worst fans I have ever come across.  Sheep shagging :censored: face cunting :censored:.  The lot off them.

You fancy a legger round Sheffield then Murf ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:00 pm

stmichael wrote:Just worked out that our fixtures after our first 3 Champions League games (should we qualify) are:

Chelsea away

Bolton away

Man Utd away

Don't think that's such a bad thing - out of those 3 teams, United and Chelsea will surely also be coming off the back of CL games so it's just as hard for them.  Also it's the motivation to play against the lesser sides in the league that's a problem after the CL games, we should still be able to get ourselves up for those 3 teams as we know we're in a game.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:09 pm

john craig wrote:

Chelsea away

Bolton away

Man Utd away

Don't think that's such a bad thing - out of those 3 teams, United and Chelsea will surely also be coming off the back of CL games so it's just as hard for them.  Also it's the motivation to play against the lesser sides in the league that's a problem after the CL games, we should still be able to get ourselves up for those 3 teams as we know we're in a game.

I think that spot on john craig. Our problem has been playing Betis away in sunny spain then going to Craven Cottage in the pis.sing down rain next game.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kingycrouch » Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:33 pm

we shud get 3 points agaisnt sheffeild united but the thing is worrying me is that we have got chelsea in the cummunity shelied thats the first fixture and i hope we can beat em even though they have gone out and bought shere class agen and tryin to buy all the cups again:angry:
David Villa would be a great signing if possible come on benitez listen to Garcia on this one
kingycrouch

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion