Rafa gets spanish coach award

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Liverpool 4 EVA » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:55 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:As deserved as Gerrard's award. More even.

He is by far the best manager in the World for my money, and rarely gets it wrong.

Best manager since Paisley at least.

Absolutely right Lando  :nod

Congratulations Rafa :bowdown
Drummerphil - our thoughts are with you
Liverpool 4 EVA
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:30 pm

God we really are sweeping the award  :buttrock
Congrats Rafa congrats to Parry and Moores for bringing this great man to our club and long may he stay at the helm.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:34 pm

The Ace1983 wrote:Football coverage on TV is gonna change some time next year. Some European court decided tht it was unfair that Sky got all the rights to the prem, so they'll be splitting it up into five packages, and no-one can own more than 4 of those. BBC, ITV, Five, Sky and (quit strangly) C4 all want some of the action, though it is likely that Sky will get at least 3 of the chunks. What it means is a lot more games will be shown on TV, the probable death of Prem+ and, most importantly, lots more LFC matches for us to watch.
So don't say the European court never does any good.

I dot think thats form next year. Im sue it was 2008 seaso but i may be wrong.

Par tof the scheme though wont be broadcating lisve form nomal BBC and ITV. It will be from the digital sister chanells.

Anyway back to Rafa. Was it just em or di anyone notice as soon as the final whistle blew. Te way he was walkign and putting his galsses back in his case, it was almost as if he was saing "Stick that in your pipe and smoke it Jose"

:bowdown
Last edited by tubby on Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:41 pm

bavlondon wrote:
The Ace1983 wrote:Football coverage on TV is gonna change some time next year. Some European court decided tht it was unfair that Sky got all the rights to the prem, so they'll be splitting it up into five packages, and no-one can own more than 4 of those. BBC, ITV, Five, Sky and (quit strangly) C4 all want some of the action, though it is likely that Sky will get at least 3 of the chunks. What it means is a lot more games will be shown on TV, the probable death of Prem+ and, most importantly, lots more LFC matches for us to watch.

Par tof the scheme though wont be broadcating lisve form nomal BBC and ITV. It will be from the digital sister chanells.

Anyway back to Rafa. Was it just em or di anyone notice as soon as the final whistle blew. Te way he was walkign and putting his galsses back in his case, it was almost as if he was saing "Stick that in your pipe and smoke it Jose"

Sorry, yes I was refering to the next calender year, not season.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:52 pm

The Ace1983 wrote:
bavlondon wrote:

Sorry, yes I was refering to the next calender year, not season.

There must be a cath though. Will they really be broadcasting live Prem matches on ordinary non subscription digital tv. I hope so but im sure there will be a catch somewhere along the lines.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:27 am

If the BBC get any rights, they can knackers if they expect anyone to pay extra to watch the games.

£125 licence fee is bloody ridiculous.
If you think about it, there's probably at the very least 1 household with a TV for every 10 people. That's 6,000,000.

£125 x 6m = £750m per year. And they still put sh*t like Eastenders on. :D

I bet they'll still try it though, the money-grabbing b*stards. :angry:
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion