A win for football - Barça!

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby GerrardisKing » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:32 am

It was a beautiful thing,Ronaldinho just keeps getting better somehow
GerrardisKing

Postby darwisigila » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:25 am

moanrinho facial expression and body language was priceless especialy when his team trailing 0-1. he looks awful and i enjoy so much. Thanks barca.......
darwisigila

Postby Sabre » Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:40 am

Very true. The Superclasico is probably the biggest derby in the world for that reason. If Real Madrid can turn it around with the resignation of Perez then the Spanish league could provide a very exciting title race for many future seasons.

I'm having hectic days at work, somany things to comment but no time.

For some reason leveled league races between Barça and Madrid do not happen that often. The utter success of one of the superclasicos,is normally simultaneous with the decline of the other. In fact the last close title race among the two was in the early nineties when Madrid lost 2 leagues in the last match in Tenerife (Tenerife was the last match in both years for Madrid, and thus the Tenerife curse was created).

Even today, if you look at the names of each team we should have a close battle, but no, Barcelona is dominant.

But be aware, Barcelona does the best football of the world, yes, but they might me more vulnerable than what we think. Osasuna of Pamplona just beat them doing a serious game with lots of tactical fouls, but Zaragoza also sent them out of the cup. They are defensively vulnerable, their RB is far beyond of being top class, and if you neutralize Deco, Ronaldinho isn't that dangerous.

It's a pity we didn't match against them,I sincerely think that we'd give them a harder tie than Benfinca :(
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion