More new films reviewed - Mm'kay

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:23 am

ckay wrote:
drummerphil wrote:call me a kid.........i cant wait for the new superman film.

Same here mate. As well as Spiderman 3, X-men 3 and Indiana Jones 5!!!

Yeah the new x-men3 movie looks fantastic; just hope that it lives upto the hype and the last two movies now that the director (Bryan Singer) has buggered off to do the superman movie. As for superman he's never been a favourite of mine; i just can't figure out how the hell this uy can have all of these powers and save the world when the soft fecker can't even put his pants on in the correct order;  :D   as for the people around him - well "THEY SHOULD'VE GONE TO SPECSAVERS" - i mean FFS the guy looks exactly the same when he's clarke kent and superman - people don't look at me when i've got me sunglasses on and me undies over me kecks (note to self that was too much info!!  :laugh: ) and say wow look it's superman. Stil it may turn out to be a good film, i'm only takin the p1ss 'cos it's late andi'm sooo fookin bored!
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:57 am

Well I think Chloe should be the new Lois ,she has all the reporting skills etc . The cutest thing on tv too
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:02 am

Watched Underworld:Evolution -picked up where the first one left off, and although i did really enjoy it, the storyline is like they tried too hard. Cool vampires so i wont say its sucked  :lookaround
Also -Chicken Little  :buttrock The sky is falling down-this is great ,really funny and groovey music , with even an alien invasian lol its mad!
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:58 am

Mikz wrote:Watched Underworld:Evolution -picked up where the first one left off, and although i did really enjoy it, the storyline is like they tried too hard. Cool vampires so i wont say its sucked  :lookaround
Also -Chicken Little  :buttrock The sky is falling down-this is great ,really funny and groovey music , with even an alien invasian lol its mad!

All well and good, but does Kate Beckinsale get her tads out?  ???

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:00 am

Have you seen the teaser trailor?

It sent shivers down my spine when it started!

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:07 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:

Have you seen the teaser trailor?

It sent shivers down my spine when it started!

it did me too Lando,it looks great
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:16 pm

Mikz wrote:Watched Underworld:Evolution -picked up where the first one left off, and although i did really enjoy it, the storyline is like they tried too hard. Cool vampires so i wont say its sucked  :lookaround

Yeah saw that myself yesterday,

Have to agree but i guess thats what sequels are about, though being a sucker for Vampire stories and Kate looks damn good in leather it passed the 90 minutes ...just  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:20 pm

laza wrote:

Have to agree but i guess thats what sequels are about, though being a sucker for Vampire stories and Kate looks damn good in leather it passed the 90 minutes ...just  :D

Nice picture Laza. Where did Sander get his light sabre from??
:D
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:26 pm

did anyone else ever watch night watch?
russian filming at its VERY best.. its genius
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:39 pm

I missed it (Nightwatch) when it was at the cinema  :(  I'm now trying to get my mitts on a dvd . the trailer looked excellent and most reviews were very enthusiastic .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby laza » Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:54 pm

ckay wrote:
laza wrote:

Nice picture Laza. Where did Sander get his light sabre from??
:D

LOL , got off goolge image Ckay, yeah never realised that optical illusion until you mentioned it, sadly the force wasnt strong with him

Yeah looking forward Nightwatch, getting released here on DVD soon...............legally if Dawson is reading   :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:56 pm

This week I have seen:

Crash - powerful film should definitely get an Oscar IMO

Four Brothers - good film but glad I didn't pay to see it at the cinema
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:41 pm

Last night I was fortunate enough to see half of "The Constant Gardener" . I say "fortunate " as I fell asleep 20 mins in and woke up 20 mins from the end . I fail to see any merit in the film whatsoever . The characters evoke no sympathy in fact when the annoying lead female died early in the movie I found myself saying "thank f'uck for that" unfortunately we are then treated to many flashbcks in which she continues to apear and grate upon the viewers nerves .
The story briefly .Do gooders in Africa, third world happy smiling kids ,aids ,self seving african politicians and bent pharmaceutical companies . One big yawn .
Last edited by woof woof ! on Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby drummerphil » Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:21 pm

I watched the old Hammer film Witchfinder General last night with Vincent Price,it scared the sh!t out of me when i was a kid....
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:55 pm

watched munich 2 nights ago,this film is brilliant,spielberg back to his best
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum