Villareal vs bitter ba$tards - All discussion here please

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:55 pm

stmichael wrote:Oh God, prepare for another decade of how it was Liverpool's fault that they got knocked out.

Apparently their forums are already full of conspiracy theories of how UEFA only wanted 4 English teams in and Collina is a Kopite.     

From ToffeeWeb:

"I've always had a healthy respect for Collina. I now think he's a baldy, cheating, boz-eyes t.w@t. I hope the b@stard's teeth fall out and he gets the clap and genital warts. I hope his wife gets herpes and gives it to him. Twice. I know we're all emotional but let's be rational. I hope you can all keep things in perspective like me. The baldy, boz-eyes......"

:laugh:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:02 am

There's more.

this is off bluekipper and is a tiny example of what the bitter twisted f#ckers honestly believe!! I am pi$$ing myself.....it's just not funny enough.

Post 1,

Maybe we should all take legal action against UEFA for fudging the competition rules to allow our neighbours into the tournament in the first place.

Post 2,

im up for that, tell me how n i will join!!

Post 3

Get over it kn#bhead! We lost to a better side while the RS won against a tough eastern european side. We will go on in the UEFA cup where we have a decent chance of succes. CL is not quite in our league yet, but it will come ... when hell freezes over!

Post 4

You lost your credibility when you started.
The fact is they are in clear breach of their own rules.
It is possible to take the matter to the EU courts as a citizen of the EU. Anyone can take action in these courts as an individual or as a group of people.
The fact is which team made way for them in the first place and what have they done about it? Were they compensated in anyway?

Talk about desperate  :laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby A.B. » Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:32 am

Neville dived for the free kick that lead to a goal so their first goal shouldn't had really counted. They would had lost anyways. The only thing that saved them from conceding 5 goals instead of 2 was Martyn.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby dward » Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:33 pm

these evertonians are disgraceful. look at this comment from bluekipper: "omg!!! it's heysel all over again!"

idiots  :no  :no
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion