Fat sam running his mouth....

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby primodua » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:45 am

Garymac wrote:Although id be giving him an OBE for stamping on that cu*t.

PRICELESS!! :bowdown

eat liverpool, drink liverpool, sleep liverpool
primodua

Postby azriahmad » Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:41 am

If the bookies are to be believed, Souness will get the chop at Newcastle and Sam is the favourite to become the next Toon manager.

Imagine that, Newcastle will be a team of thugs, instead of a team of imploding egos. Will Owen have to change the way he plays?
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:56 am

Fat Sam in papers again this mornign saying how he cant match us financially, but we cant compete with there fitness discipline and tactics when u see the funds he ahs.

i dunno, fat sam has been going on too much about how if he was foreign hed be coach of the year. If he was foreign hed have been sacked. Hes fat, and a moaner, and i hope he does go to newcastle and :censored: it allmightilly up.

never liked him, and i got a lot of time for english managers. Paul Jewell is a jewell, and fat sam is fat. period.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:24 pm

the guy talks out of his ar$e. if he ever gets anywhere near the england job i'm emigrating to support scotland.
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Tiiger » Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:45 pm

Fat sam should be a coach of Vollayball. How UGLY their team are playing! :censored:! :angry:
Those who forget the past have no future.
Tiiger

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:09 pm

Latest Kopblog by Andy

4 January: Stop Moaning Allardyce by Andy

Happy New Year to everybody.

Yes … it’s no illusion … I am in fact writing a blog.

I’ve been AWOL or Missing In Action for the last 8-10 weeks due to a number of reasons which included getting married, going on a honeymoon, moving office and most recently, moving home. To cut it short, I haven’t been around. Thanks to Gerry for adding extra blogs while I’ve been away and I will graciously receive my Michael Owen Award when I see him next.

Anyway, normal service has now resumed.

On to the important stuff … First stop: Bolton.

I have to say that, for once, the Premier League are spot on to launch an investigation into Bolton and FOR ONCE I agree with manc supremo fergie who commented that Bolton were unlucky not to have an electrician on-hand to fix their undersoil heating problem. Sam Allardyce was pathetic in his bleats about having to deal with fixture congestion due to rearranged games. What a load of bollox!!! Everyone knows that it suited Bolton to get an extra 2 days rest over everyone else.

On to the game itself and Bolton’s players clearly had an extra yard of pace over our players due to their ‘Christmas Break’ but fair play to our boys who got stuck in nevertheless.

Then Allardyce had the nerve to accuse our skipper of DELIBERATELY stamping on ex-LFC Academy graduate Kevin Nolan. Did he stamp on him: YES … was it intentional: NO. There was NOTHING to suggest any bad blood between the two players beforehand and if you watch the replays, Gerrard simply couldn’t avoid Nolan as he landed.

"I am very surprised and disappointed that Sam Allardyce is making an issue of it," said Gerrard. "It was a complete accident. Kevin fell into me and I could not avoid him and that was it.

"I am mates with Kevin Nolan. He is a good Scouser, so why would I ever try to deliberately hurt him? We spoke at the end of the match and I wished him all the best for the rest of the season, and the tackle wasn't even mentioned."

Besides, since writing this blog, Nolan himself has come out and denied that it was deliberate. However, if there are any Bolton fans reading this then we’d all be grateful for some lessons on how our players should defy gravity for future reference.

A lot of people, me included, respect Sam for what he’s done for Bolton but he really needs to put his toys back in his pram and show a little grace…

On the subject of Bolton’s management, it was a little uncomfortable seeing Sammy Lee shouting from the touchline and demanding penalties for Bolton. The man is a legend at our club and this kind of thing just leaves a bitter taste in the mouth…

Then there’s Diouf. The bloke defines the word TWAT. We paid him MILLIONS and gave him the opportunity to play for the greatest team on the planet and we all know how he fucked that one up. But his attitude towards us during the game just proves that the muppet is COMPLETELY devoid of any decency or class. If I’d have been on the pitch then I’d have been lining up to give him a good kicking so he deserved everything he got. On a slightly separate note, I thought it was unfortunate that someone had lubed his boots before the game cause the poor guy couldn’t stay on his feet when he got anywhere near our box…To put it simply, THE PLAYER IS A DISGRACE TO FOOTBALL!!

Garcia’s goal was incredible … he had to be inch-perfect to get it between the keeper and the right post. Can anyone else hear the term ‘SUPERSUB’ ringing in their ears when they see Garcia? Stick him on for 90 minutes and he often frustrates the hell out of everyone with his dispossessions and misplaced passes… But he seems to thrive on the challenge of being brought on to try and swing a game around. What does everyone else think?

Although we deserved the win, 10 points out of a maximum of 12 over the festive period is an excellent return. In future blogs I’ll be analysing transfer activity, the form of some of our key players and our recent results. Oh…and I may try and slip in a Michael Owen blog at some point…

Next up … Kewell Comes Of Age

KOPBLOG LINK
jonnymac1979

Postby Santa » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:08 pm

Fat Sam is a moaning biatch. How his group of thugs tried everything other than actually playing football and attempt to out-muscle us but when his got the same treatment from us, he moans for days and days.

Kevin Nolan bias? Maybe and why don't you send him over to us you big can of lard Image
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:51 pm

jonnymac, class read, that guy is always a class read, says what is in my head when im drunk but when i write it it all comes out as jibba jabba
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:10 pm

The fat f*cker has been moaning about us again today, saying he thinks the FA disciplinary system is "seriously flawed", and that he'll look into it all before commenting further.

And this flabby b*stard thinks he's right!!!! What a tw*t.

Regarding his "I'm a better tactician, blah blah blah" - if he was at a big club, he'd get the sack within 6 months. Cultured professionals with the right attitudes don't respond to fat b*stards saying "ooh, they didn't want you. They think you're cr*p. Go prove 'em wrong."

Fatty Allardyce thrives on has-beens and drop-outs, 'cos they are the only players he can relate to.

"Hamma ta weya Gerrard stampy on my player rama ye too kuya"
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:11 am

Why can't the fat shit eating cunt shut the hell up?

Allardyce blasts FA as Reds are cleared
Jan 4 2006

Liverpool Echo

BOLTON boss Sam Allardyce has hit out at the Football Association's decision to rule out taking any action against Liverpool duo Steven Gerrard and Mohamed Sissoko.

Allardyce was unhappy that Gerrard and Sissoko were not punished after alleging the pair had stamped on his players in two separate incidents during the 2-2 draw at the Reebok on Monday.

However, referee Mark Clattenburg has confirmed in his match report that he saw both Gerrard's clash with Kevin Nolan and Sissoko's tackle on El-Hadji Diouf.

Under FIFA rules, the FA cannot take retrospective action against players using video evidence if the match official witnessed the incident at the time.

The ruling has not appeased Allardyce, however, and he said: "Our procedure has to be seriously flawed. I have to find out all the reasons why neither player has been punished."

Gerrard has also been cleared of blame by Nolan himself, who dismissed the alleged stamping as merely an accident.

However, Allardyce refused to take that view on board, stating: "I think Kevin has a clouded view of this because Steven Gerrard is a friend.

"Because he has defended him it does not make what Gerrard did right. For me, it was still a bad foul and the intent was there," he is quoted as saying.

THERE WAS NO INTENT YOU PIECE OF :censored:.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:18 am

He's seriously losing it if he's even disagreeing with Nolan.

What a waste of about 600 cubic feet.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion