The passion that comes from bieng a scouser - It is  strong,,,unyielding,,,drive,,,,,,

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bedlovedays » Tue Apr 20, 2004 3:34 am

What did shankly say?  I expect you to go through the wall and come out the other side running?  (Sorry i'm only 29 did i get that right?) 

Every game,,, every bloody game ,,,, you play your heart out,,, you do whatever it takes to win,,, when that game ends you are so tired you cant even walk off the field,,,,, but we won,,,,,,,,,,,,

Never mind the money,,, if those bloody players don't have any shame and won't do it for themselves then they at least bloody owe it to us,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!

Can you imagine what would happen if the average scouse liverpool fan got a hold of this team,,,,,,,heads would roll!!!!!! 

well if it was me they would,,,,,I'll tell you i'd toss  the following players,,,,,  Smicer, Diouf, Heskey, Diao, Tajore,,,,,,gone in seconds,,,,if a hungry second team kid wants to play,,, up he comes,,, when he falls down exhausted at the end of the game from effort,,,,,,,,,win or lose,,,, at least we all,, players fans coaches,,,scousers,, liverpudlians,,,,,even that bloody bird at the top of the building there on the mersy will be able to have some self respect,,,,,
bedlovedays

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:10 am

just you wait till woolyback reads this post.

Your for the highjump . . . .
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion