The least competitive league in the world

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby *XABIALONSO* » Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:15 pm

were how many points behind chelsea with 2 games in hand it can still be done also saying chelsea do win it then u have a very exciting 2nd place race then the 2 final champions league race where its out off probably 7 teams for the champions league places liverpool chelsea man u arsenal spurs bolton man city the u have a uefa cup places aswell
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.        BILL SHANKLY
*XABIALONSO*

Postby GOAT » Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:06 am

yeah the EPL might be very uncompetitive now that chelsea are rich but its no match for the sh.itty SPL! U hav the most boring, unexciting, unattractive league in the world with no quality players whatsoever. If i was a player i would choose the bulgarian league over the SPL
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:24 pm

every league has periods where one team or another enjoys domination of kinds, and to be honest this is only chelsea`s second year at the top, even derby county under clough and then mckay won two titles within 3 years in the 70`s and huddersfield won 3 on the bounce in the 30`s..
you only have to look at liverpool to see how good the english league is, we have won more league titles than anyone else but that number is still only eighteen (and we are playing in the oldest league in the world!). in scotland rangers have won something like 50 titles and celtic probably something similar, in the history of the english game many clubs have had their time in the sun but in scotland only two sides have dominated.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion