Congratulations arsenal - Premiership champions

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby greenred » Sun Mar 14, 2004 5:01 pm

This maybe a bit premature,but I dont think so.No one can catch Arsenal now.So much for the theory that the premiership was Man U,Arsenal and Chelski with the rest of us a long way behind.The reality is that Arsenal are on their own as the best team in the country.Well it proves our board were correct to employ a Frenchman as Liverpool manager.Its just a pity they picked the wrong Frenchman.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Healy » Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:23 am

yes they do deserve respect with the amount of wins they have done.  Arsenal make the premiership look like a joke to them, it has to be said :p.
Healy

Postby stmichael » Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:19 pm

yeah i can't see them slipping up like they did last season. they've just got a winning mentality which is hard to break at the moment. they'll win the double but i'm afraid ac milan will win the champions league again.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby owen26 » Sun Apr 04, 2004 2:46 pm

Arsenal are doing what liverpool did in 70's 80's and thats taking the pi** out of Man U. Arsenal have got Henry he's a class player and any team would welcome him including Man U to replace Van Nisltelroy
owen26

Postby cheesecakery » Thu Apr 08, 2004 1:35 pm

stmichael wrote:yeah i can't see them slipping up like they did last season. they've just got a winning mentality which is hard to break at the moment. they'll win the double but i'm afraid ac milan will win the champions league again.

:D
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby Woollyback » Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:28 pm

Cheesy lad, that's actually quite good. Have you got a similar one ready for when Millwall shaft your lot in the cup?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecakery » Thu Apr 08, 2004 5:49 pm

Woollyback wrote:Cheesy lad, that's actually quite good. Have you got a similar one ready for when Millwall shaft your lot in the cup?

what lot?
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby cheesecakery » Thu Apr 08, 2004 5:50 pm

stmichael wrote:yeah i can't see them slipping up like they did last season. they've just got a winning mentality which is hard to break at the moment. they'll win the double but i'm afraid ac milan will win the champions league again.

lets hope your not a betting man  hahahahaha
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby Supermarius » Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:46 am

it wasnt long ago ure scum team didnt wanna play in the fa cup! Funny how its so important now eh !
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Q: You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake, and a Manchester United Fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?

A: Shoot the United Fan. Twice.
Supermarius

Return to Premiership - General Discussion