Owen coming back? - Do you guys know something i don't?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby babu » Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:18 am

I read this post from 'Woof Woof' on the thread discussing whether SG is going to stay.

"Personnally I'm 99% sure he'll stay .He always voiced his reason for maybe moving on was because he wanted to win things, well they don't come much bigger than the the cup he's just won. It would be hard for him to leave now . Espescially with Owen and Ashley Cole on their way to us ."

Owen to come back? I am in Malaysia so i rely on internet and paper for my info, all i've heard is this Owen is happy and is going to stay put. as for Ashley Cole it couldn't hurt to test the water, but i have not heard anything there either.

Do you guys know something i don't?

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:05 am

Obviously we do.

There is no need to start a separate thread on this subject. We all knew that, you should have. Owen is not coming back as much as we want him to, not yet anyways.

In future, don't post threads where a topic is already being discussed somewhere else. Thank you.
115-1073096938

Postby babu » Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:13 am

You know as soon as i posted i realised that i should have put this in rumour thread.:p

And thanks for politely pointing that out Stu, in fact i am amazed you were so nice about it after getting quite angry at others for doing the exact same thing :D

anyway lesson learned

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:17 am

I'm not feeling any emotion, its early. I'm still awake...

:sleep  :D
115-1073096938

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:28 am

yes stu, what the :censored: are you doing up at 5am ???  :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby rinoayuna » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:05 am

David Beckham believes Michael Owen wants to stay at Real Madrid despite speculation linking him with a move to the Premiership. 

The 25-year-old striker has enjoyed a profitable first season in Spain, hitting the back of the net 13 times in the Primera Liga despite initially finding himself in the shadow of Ronaldo and Raul.

Owen has constantly been linked with a move back to the Premiership since he arrived in Madrid, with Manchester United, Chelsea, Newcastle, Arsenal and former club Liverpool all mentioned at one point or another.

But the England captain feels that Owen has much more to offer to Real.

He told Marca: "I think Owen wants to continue at Real Madrid. What is obvious is that he has had a great season and he has scored a lot of goals.

"Michael has an ability to score goals and if you give him a chance, he takes it."
rinoayuna

Postby andy_g » Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:29 am

babu, woof woof was using a technique that is frequently and widely used on this forum. its called irony. we also like to use large slices of sarcasm from time too time. so unless you want us to believe that you really do resemble your avatar you're going to have to get up to speed pretty quick. :D

and owen's not coming back. now you know what we know.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:33 am

I choose that avatar for that exact reason, i am constantly making an :censored: of myself.
:D

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:24 am

Well....

At least you admit it....

Is that a good thing though? ???
115-1073096938

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion