What`s the realistic goal for next season ?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:45 pm

RedSi wrote:Come off it Roberts mate, that's not what I'm saying at all. Houllier has f*cked up big time and should be shown the door immediately, that doesn't mean that we can reasonably expect to win it next year no matter how much of a "loyal" supporter we are (let's not go down that well-worn, ultimately futile route, eh....)..... :)

Realistically Redsi I think we will finish about 8th next season but I know we wont finish 1st but that is all I will be happy with.
I just feel that we are going to end up like Everton happy with avoiding relegation, look at Everton they were delighted with 7th place last season and for a club the size of Everton I thought was embarrassing.

Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby RedSi » Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:51 pm

We can only hope that Moores gets some backbone and sacks Houllier in time to give the next man a reasonable punt at 2004-2005 season, if not I fear your predictions will come true.... :(

I don't particularly want Moores to sell up but if he doesn't wake up and smell the coffee by the end of this season I will change my mind.
RedSi
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:56 pm

We are rapidly becoming a "mid table" team, after a few more seasons if GH is still with us we will be scrapping in the relagation zone......... Christ !!!! somebody wake me up from this nightmare. :O

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Owzat » Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:04 pm

Probably to avoid relegation. Houllier still thinks he is doing a good job, the sooner he goes the better
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bpm1976 » Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:03 pm

To try and not fall further behind the big 3, cos if we do its gonna take even longer to play catch up.  We are so far off the pace its frightening, I think we can just keep pointing out the obvious
1.  Change the manager
2.  Bring in some players to make an impact
3.  Ban further French imports like they banned our beef
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

bpm1976

Postby Stan Laurel » Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:49 pm

Very well said, bpm1976!

No more French players! They should give young players from academy a chance to play in the 1st team.
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby BOODIDDY » Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:50 pm

If we get rid of houllier then maybe with the right purchases we can compete with the top 3. It will cost though! That's why moores needs to go aswell, bring on the thai, it only took Chelski a summer of mad spending to get there nearly and we already have 5, maybe 6 players who are top 3 material.

But we are Liverpool and 1st is everything, second is nowhere
BOODIDDY
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:58 am

stan laurel you big tit :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion