Bitter blues - Laughable

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kenco » Fri May 06, 2005 4:46 pm

david moyes has called on evertons own army of supporters to top the kop tomorrow-and roar the blues towards the champions league. it's just laughable the lenghts these bitter blues will go to try to wind up us reds.tell me have you ever meet a blue thats not bitter and twisted.?
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri May 06, 2005 4:51 pm

kenco wrote:have you ever meet a blue thats not bitter and twisted.?

One or two, but the majority are tw@ts.
Last edited by jonnymac1979 on Fri May 06, 2005 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jonnymac1979

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri May 06, 2005 5:04 pm

kenco wrote:david moyes has called on evertons own army of supporters to top the kop tomorrow-and roar the blues towards the champions league. it's just laughable the lenghts these bitter blues will go to try to wind up us reds.tell me have you ever meet a blue thats not bitter and twisted.?

Get over it lad.

You are the most highly strung person I have ever known, you lose it for no reason.

A manager of another club has asked publically that their fans try to emulate us.

I take that as a compliment.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kenco » Fri May 06, 2005 5:14 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
kenco wrote:david moyes has called on evertons own army of supporters to top the kop tomorrow-and roar the blues towards the champions league. it's just laughable the lenghts these bitter blues will go to try to wind up us reds.tell me have you ever meet a blue thats not bitter and twisted.?

Get over it lad.

You are the most highly strung person I have ever known, you lose it for no reason.

A manager of another club has asked publically that their fans try to emulate us.

leon why do you make comments on this forum. you are the most annoying patronizing c*nt i have ever come across.
and by the way, you jumped up little t*t,don't call me lad,i'am old enough to be your dad.
and on that note, i feel sorry for the man!!!!!!!!!
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wet echo » Fri May 06, 2005 6:36 pm

kenco wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

Get over it lad.

leon why do you make comments on this forum. you are the most annoying patronizing c*nt i have ever come across.
and by the way, you jumped up little t*t,don't call me lad,i'am old enough to be your dad.
and on that note, i feel sorry for the man!!!!!!!!!

i think you have hit the nail on the head....daddy :D
wet echo

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion