Bitter blues  book of excuses vol 3

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby wet echo » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:32 am

Listening to the two radio programs devoted to football on radio merseyside on monday and tuesday evening i found the majority of calls from the bitters were centred on two points,one was the time not added on at the end of the game and the tackle by baros which had the effect of watering down the victory for liverpool leaving the impartale listener to think that we were lucky to beat them,the presenter alan jackson seem to allow their pathetic pleatings to go unchecked and even agreed with them as he had some one "go throught the tape of the game and count the mins for stoppages there should have been 7 to add at the end and 5 at half time",yet at no stage did the presenter point out to the bitters that they scored against portsmouth in the seventh min of extra time despite the fact only five had been allowed.I must admit i do like the show and normally find Alan Jackson to be a really good presenter but i did feel that radio merseyside is allowing themselves to be nugged in the direction of the pit lately.The Baros tackle was as we agree unecessary but it has ben blown out of all proportions by stubbs to hide the fact that Baros showed him and weir up to be poor slow defenders with out a great deal of tactical savi.
The latest from him is that he will not except the apology form Baros unless he does it in person!!!!!.
This is getting beyond a joke.Throw in some moans about "liverpooll supporters swearing at us",(not for a moment do i agree with abuse either verbal or physical),and supporters with holding the ball to waste time (as the bitters dont do such things) and you are getting the defeat slowly erased from their season...
sad bitter blues :p
wet echo

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:35 am

Their hould have been at least 5mins added time, thats a fact.

However it does not take away from the fact that we outplayed them and deserved 3 points, 15 shots to 4 says it all.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:45 am

Who ever gets to play the right amount of injury time? We made three subs first half, which apparently - I could be wrong - merit 30 seconds apiece. They made at least 2, maybe 3 so thats another minute and a half..... as for tellin the ref about the time bein wasted when it was them arguin over a bloody free kick, what do they want? Theres only one tw@ allowed to influence the officials where time's concerned and the wrong Fergie was at Anfield for that!!

Add the time allowed between goals, and the games we played against newcastle a few seasons back should still be playin now :D  :D
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wet echo » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:52 am

LFC #1 wrote:Their hould have been at least 5mins added time, thats a fact.

However it does not take away from the fact that we outplayed them and deserved 3 points, 15 shots to 4 says it all.

couldnt agree more about the correct time being played for EVERY game but at the present it doesnt but what is disgusting is the grasping of straws from them and the justification for this from local media and presenters
wet echo

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:26 pm

LFC #1 wrote:However it does not take away from the fact that we outplayed them and deserved 3 points, 15 shots to 4 says it all.

And with a bit more composure from Milan the score could have  been 4-1 , oh how sweet THAT would have been .  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:00 pm

sweet indeed woof
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:03 pm

they are just ****** evil ****** :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:31 pm

They are just a  bad bunch of bitter twisted losers, they just cant accept that they will forever be in our shadows no matter what they do. It must really stick in their bitter twisted throats to know that they are only thought of as mersysides 3rd team?...the other two being  firstly..LFC..scondly..LFC reserves!! ha ha'  :laugh:
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:32 pm

you forgot Tranmere :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:38 pm

The Return of the Judge wrote:you forgot Tranmere :D

Well as far as i'm concerned they are "wirralites" they dont like being alingned with merseyside?..you could say they are "plastic scousers? :p
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion