Fa cup - those sad bitter jealous mancs! - and bitter blues

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby supersub » Mon May 15, 2006 5:57 pm

No. 7 We've got Z-Cars :D 

How can you take any team serious,when the fans come out with statements as hilarious as that.

Paul McCartney should have written a song for the bitters years ago,just to save the embarrassment he must feel everytime that tv cop show song is played.Even Tranmere's "Rockford Files" is better.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby dward » Mon May 15, 2006 6:04 pm

just read that thread. absolutely hilarious!!! :D :laugh: :D
Last edited by dward on Mon May 15, 2006 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Mon May 15, 2006 6:06 pm

I've been talking to a Chelsea fan (who used to be an Evertonian, which should give you some idea about how much of a kn0b he is) and he's so bitter for some one who "supports" the champions! "Gerrard's goals were lucky", "Reina's not as good as Dudek" and other little gems like that were spouting out of his mouth. Sad really. I set him straight about things by explaining the facts and humiliating him on a footie quiz (he thought Spurs had won the European Cup and that Derby's nickname was the owls! :D ). I love making idiots look idiotic, especially bitters.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Mon May 15, 2006 6:32 pm

Ciggy wrote:MODS edit topic title to bitter blues and mancs please. :D

How feckin small time and embarressing new levels of bitterness.

10 reasons why it's still great to be a Blue May 15 2006

By Paddy Shennan, Liverpool Echo

FEELING blue Blues? Bluer than blue? Way beyond blue?

Don't despair, fellow fans, because we all know - even if it's deep, deep down today - that it's still great to be an Evertonian.

Today. Tomorrow. Next week. Next month. Next year. Next decade. Always. Even two days ago, when our fiercest rivals again revelled in a draw (while we were watching plucky Gretna go down to Hearts in the Scottish Cup Final).

Be strong - and remind yourself there are still countless reasons to be cheerful. Let's start with an obvious 10:

1 You've probably still got a hangover after marking yesterday's magical anniversary. While it was raining on the Reds' parade, Blues were raising a glass to Brian Labone and his Wembley heroes of 40 years ago who became the first side in the history of the FA Cup to come back from a two goal deficit. And what's more, Brian and the boys actually won the match 3-2 (these were the days when trophies weren't handed out willy nilly after 3-3 draws).

2 No need to make an arduous trek to Cardiff for a meaningless Charity Shield game against boring, boring Chelsea.

3 Boring, boring Chelsea have got their gold-encrusted cheque book out, which might just dash Liverpool's dreams of winning their first title since 1990. Mind you, if they changed the rules so you got extra points for draws . . .

4 With the loan signing of Man Utd keeper Tim Howard - and the hope that veteran Nigel Martyn might have another season in him -accident-prone Everton keeper Richard Wright may have played his last game for the club.

5 We can't score fewer goals next season - can we?

6 David Moyes is bound to finally buy a goalscorer this summer. Isn't he?

7 We've got Z Cars. They've got that dreary, dreadful and depressing dirge: You'll Never Whinge Alone.

8 That Brian Labone quote. And that David Moyes quote.

9 Keep telling yourselves that while some teams not only have the luck of the devil but appear to have struck a long-term deal with him, we are God's chosen team. Well, God loves a trier.

10 Evertonians are born, not manufactured. And as the song goes: "And if you know your history, it's enough to make your heart go 'Whoaoh-oh-oh'.

Keep the faith.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

No. 11 You can watch "Off to a Flyer"!!

:wwww
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kunilson » Mon May 15, 2006 6:33 pm

i read summin about pundits dicksucking Gerrard?

when's the last time u heard Rooney's name without an xtra large order of dick, suck n chips to go with it?

not saying Rooney isn't great but i think Gerrard deserves a bit of praise too once in a while...
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby adamnbarrett » Mon May 15, 2006 6:34 pm

I've been talking to a Chelsea fan (who used to be an Evertonian

Typical Evertonian then :D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Anfield rapper » Tue May 16, 2006 9:47 am

That had me cracking up. Just like their threads from the CL final last year. I love it when we do that to them, gets them more bitter, which is how i like them.  :rasp
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby Crouchamania » Tue May 16, 2006 4:38 pm

Wasn't it funny when all the Mancs were arguing with each other after seeing us win. Bitter scumbags
RIP Drummerphil YNWA

JFT96 Don't buy The S*n

Crouchamania

Postby 48-1119859832 » Tue May 16, 2006 4:42 pm

Crouchamania wrote:Wasn't it funny when all the Mancs were arguing with each other after seeing us win. Bitter scumbags

Nothing knew there then.

They are the red bitters.  :D

Altho saying that sometimes you do get the odd United fan or Everton fan with a bit of intelligence. But that's very rare tho.
Last edited by 48-1119859832 on Tue May 16, 2006 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
48-1119859832

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion