You'll never walk alone

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby cpc4eva » Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:27 am

i came home from my second job at 6.30am this morning (australian eastern time), worn out, dead tired and ****** off with the way my life is, i turned on the tellie......

My hairs stood on the back of my neck, my eyes teary eyed and my heart as strong as an elephant and full pride. 

id never witnessed before the KOP  sing You'll Never Walk Alone with so much passion as they did today against Juve.

The images of a capacity filled anfield standing as one voice with their scarfs, flags and banners of shankley and co waving in the air was truely a sight like no other....

Thanks to all fans and to the players for making it the awesome spectacle it was     :)

the only bad thing about the game was the sbs tv commentators were talking over the song.....  :glare:

i found out on another channel that we won the game before they even showed the game on sbs and wat great goals they were.

all the best lads  for the 2nd leg....

its been heart breaking that we havnt won a premiership title in 15 years but i know as long as i support LIVERPOOL i'll never walk alone.
cpc4eva

Postby wet echo » Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:35 am

Nice post mate,where ever we are,wether here in Liverpool or across the seas we are all beats of the heart of this wonderful club
wet echo

Postby LiverpoolFan00 » Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:21 am

I watch the game at home and i have to say i have never seen anything like it when You'll never Walk alone was sang by all the fans. It was sang with the most passion i have ever heard it and just made you proud to be a LFC supportes. No other club in the world makes you feel the way LFC does
Some people think football is a matter of life or death but it's far more important than that. - Bill Shankley

A Well Balanced Soccer Player Has A Beer In Each Hand!
LiverpoolFan00
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cpc4eva » Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:32 am

LiverpoolFan00 wrote:I watch the game at home and i have to say i have never seen anything like it when You'll never Walk alone was sang by all the fans. It was sang with the most passion i have ever heard it and just made you proud to be a LFC supportes. No other club in the world makes you feel the way LFC does

i only wish i was there standing in the crowd with everyone else at anfield   :)

anyone got a copy or know where to get hold of it for download ?   

would love you'll never walk alone sang against juve the other day with the footage of the kop in one voice.

little did i know when i began supporting liverpool as a 16 year old kid (15 years ago) how great this club is and that there is no other club like it anywhere in the world.....

walk on, walk on, walk on, walk on, walk on...........
cpc4eva

Postby bedlovedays » Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:12 am

I watched it at 2.30 in the morning here in Taiwan.  I was born in Toronto but both my parents are from Liverpool.  It always amazes me how much of Liverpool is in my heart.  Been there to visit family many times and there is just something about walking the streets, something about the ppl, something about Anfield I just love.
bedlovedays

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:27 pm

Its great if we'll be able to download 'You'll Never Walk Alone' at Anfield against Juv .. Anyone has a copy ..
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby Nando » Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:31 pm

cant believe i missed both the olympiakos and juve games as i had tickets guaranteed with the kop shop, had 2 give the juve tickets up to my mate the lucky ****
Nando
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion