You'll Never Walk Alone!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:54 pm

:([/quote]

That's plain silly. Kenny is making millions of pounds as manager and he is not doing it for charity. Walking alone? He is rather laughing every step of the way to the bank leaving the club in bottomless debt from his failed transfer dealings making it impossible for the club to recover the next 5 years. Please save me from your insane *****.[/quote]

you sir are a grade a muppet!!
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:15 pm

Here's a little collection of pictures for you all to remember what we stand for...

Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Roger Red Hat » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:15 pm wrote:Here's a little collection of pictures for you all to remember what we stand for...

:bowdown
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:24 pm

red till i die!! » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:54 pm wrote:
Roger Red Hat » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:15 pm wrote:Here's a little collection of pictures for you all to remember what we stand for...

:bowdown

This times 10.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:29 pm

Great selection. History. Pride. Passion. Pain and suffering. Triumph. Legends. Liverpool FC.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby RedAnt » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:30 pm

RedAnt » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:29 pm wrote:

Great selection. History. Pride. Passion. Pain and suffering. Triumph. Comraderie. Legends. Liverpool FC.

Sorry, messed up there and hit quote instead of edit.
RedAnt

Postby banana(real one) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:07 pm

Telling the truth is unpopular, still it is the truth.

First of all take an arms lenght approach. There is nothing wrong with the PERSON Kenny D, but the peerson needsto be seperated from the EMPLOYEE Kenny D. This is basic elementary thinking. He must be evaluated as the EMPLOYEE, not the human being Kenny D.

People in here don't do that, that's why they have double standards, that's why they are willing to let this person drag liverpool down into a relegation fight in deep unsurmountable debt. I call this madness and hysteria. And this people will also see themselves as "true fans" and the others being "untrue". ALso, quite a fanatical approach, and one hurting the club and chasing away a lange fanbase from the debate and possibly the stadium. Liverpool without its broad fanbase is no different to Stoke, and given only fanatics being allowed to cheer this is where the club is going.
banana(real one)
LFC Basic Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:19 pm

banana(real one) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:07 pm wrote:Telling the truth is unpopular, still it is the truth.

First of all take an arms lenght approach. There is nothing wrong with the PERSON Kenny D, but the peerson needsto be seperated from the EMPLOYEE Kenny D. This is basic elementary thinking. He must be evaluated as the EMPLOYEE, not the human being Kenny D.

People in here don't do that, that's why they have double standards, that's why they are willing to let this person drag liverpool down into a relegation fight in deep unsurmountable debt. I call this madness and hysteria. And this people will also see themselves as "true fans" and the others being "untrue". ALso, quite a fanatical approach, and one hurting the club and chasing away a lange fanbase from the debate and possibly the stadium. Liverpool without its broad fanbase is no different to Stoke, and given only fanatics being allowed to cheer this is where the club is going.

Deep unsurmountable debt ?!?! WTF are you talking about
Benny The Noon

Postby RedAnt » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:22 pm

banana(real one) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:07 pm wrote:Telling the truth is unpopular, still it is the truth.

Your ignorances is astounding! Read our anthem once more. What parts of it point to our dealings with cold hearted, robotic employees? You really ARE a Toffee!!!!!!!
RedAnt

Postby banana(real one) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:27 pm

RedAnt » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:22 pm wrote:

Your ignorances is astounding! Read our anthem once more. What parts of it point to our dealings with cold hearted, robotic employees? You really ARE a Toffee!!!!!!!

I know you are angry because the results are shocking and the transfers shocking and the futurein jeopardy, but I am not to blame and channeling your anger at me will not improve results at all.
banana(real one)
LFC Basic Member

Postby RedAnt » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:29 pm

banana(real one) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:27 pm wrote:
RedAnt » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:22 pm wrote:

I know you are angry because the results are shocking and the transfers shocking and the futurein jeopardy, but I am not to blame and channeling your anger at me will not improve results at all.

I'm not angry at you. Rather i'm bewildered. Perhaps if you'd been smiling along with Kenny and the rest of us when he lifted countless trophies in his first stint, you'd consider him our leader and talisman rather than some useless employee we need rid of.

You simply don't understand.
RedAnt

Postby Greavesie » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:43 pm

The only post I needed to see in this thread was RRH's - hats off to ya lad. Glad to see there's still some passion knocking about! COME ON YOU REDS!!!
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby supersub » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Roger Red Hat » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:15 pm wrote:Here's a little collection of pictures for you all to remember what we stand for...

THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Penguins » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:48 pm

Since Kenny took us to the top once it seems some find it in his right to take us rock bottom...
Finishing midtable, behind the blueshite is nothing less of embarrasing, Kenny, god or whoever is manager.
We are ****** LFC! The standards should never lowered just to suit agendas or protect people!
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby RedAnt » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:16 pm

All negative posts in this thread are actually off topic  :;):
RedAnt

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion