Stand up and be counted

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:02 am

The_Rock wrote:hey dom,

why don't just go and W*nk somewhere you faggot  :angry:  instead of coming here with your blue sh1t.....

what a t1t.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:09 am

You know, my signature is me all over. I've been both a Liverpool and Scotland fan for almost 30 years, and boy I've seen some changes. I've seen Dalglish arrive as Keegan left, just a few weeks after the same Kenny nutmegged Ray Clemence. I've seen Liverpool take 4 European Cups and rule Europe in a manner no other English club could hope to do (and I include the current Chelski side there, Mourinho can't be THAT good as a manager!!) and I've watched my international heroes beat Holland, hold Germany and lose to unfortunate goals to Brazil and many others. But you know what? The next day, the shirts still on my back, the hope's still there and despite any negative comments I might make I'll still be the same solid supporter. Not blind, it's my choice to be there. You wanna move on, move. Simple. But lets hear some constructive stuff.
This Rafa out business? That dont sound like no Liverpool supporter. Lets be honest, from the Shankly years on, through the late seventies to the very early nineties, managers inherited good teams, at the top of their game. Rafa didnt, he had to start over. And to be fair, playin so many games this season with so many influential players not 100% fit aint been an easy start for the guy. But if you think Rafa's bad, think on this.....us Scots fans coped with Bertie McVogts and still had some (ok, not many) good times to look back on. Rafa's class, he jus needs to adapt that class to the PL and we'll be away. Like I say, I remember the good times....I got faith in them comin back!! :)
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dosserboy » Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:11 am

Raffa 100% mate, give the man some money!!
dosserboy

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:12 am

great post KennyisGod, thats what supporting the team is all about.  :)
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:14 am

By the way, that nutmeg of Kenny's is still my favrit International highlight ever, even better than beatin the English at Wembley and takin the goalposts back over the Wall. Jus thought I'd mention it. :laugh:
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:48 am

liamac wrote:To boo the team , to say we are ****** ,to say that there is no hope is sad , very sad  because as a supporter  yuo should allways have hope and faith in the team.

Believe me a couple of years back I did that but Ive lost all faith now, Ive seen it all before

Legend Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby supersub » Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:01 am

KennyisGod....still wrote:You know, my signature is me all over. I've been both a Liverpool and Scotland fan for almost 30 years, and boy I've seen some changes. I've seen Dalglish arrive as Keegan left, just a few weeks after the same Kenny nutmegged Ray Clemence. I've seen Liverpool take 4 European Cups and rule Europe in a manner no other English club could hope to do (and I include the current Chelski side there, Mourinho can't be THAT good as a manager!!) and I've watched my international heroes beat Holland, hold Germany and lose to unfortunate goals to Brazil and many others. But you know what? The next day, the shirts still on my back, the hope's still there and despite any negative comments I might make I'll still be the same solid supporter. Not blind, it's my choice to be there. You wanna move on, move. Simple. But lets hear some constructive stuff.
This Rafa out business? That dont sound like no Liverpool supporter. Lets be honest, from the Shankly years on, through the late seventies to the very early nineties, managers inherited good teams, at the top of their game. Rafa didnt, he had to start over. And to be fair, playin so many games this season with so many influential players not 100% fit aint been an easy start for the guy. But if you think Rafa's bad, think on this.....us Scots fans coped with Bertie McVogts and still had some (ok, not many) good times to look back on. Rafa's class, he jus needs to adapt that class to the PL and we'll be away. Like I say, I remember the good times....I got faith in them comin back!! :)

spot on...
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby 82-1074641017 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:19 am

KennyisGod....still wrote:You know, my signature is me all over. I've been both a Liverpool and Scotland fan for almost 30 years, and boy I've seen some changes. I've seen Dalglish arrive as Keegan left, just a few weeks after the same Kenny nutmegged Ray Clemence. I've seen Liverpool take 4 European Cups and rule Europe in a manner no other English club could hope to do (and I include the current Chelski side there, Mourinho can't be THAT good as a manager!!) and I've watched my international heroes beat Holland, hold Germany and lose to unfortunate goals to Brazil and many others. But you know what? The next day, the shirts still on my back, the hope's still there and despite any negative comments I might make I'll still be the same solid supporter. Not blind, it's my choice to be there. You wanna move on, move. Simple. But lets hear some constructive stuff.

:D
82-1074641017

Postby DAV » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:29 am

Alan Hansen slatted Liverpool over the weekend
and everything he said i agree with
The give it time theory is fast becoming boring
The FA Cup has been devalued
and the Southampton game is the worst I have been to in years
It seems to me alot of people on here are just HAPPY CLAPPERS
We win they clap, we lose they clap and make excuses
So why aint any of you people who slate all the fans on here for critising our team from time to time. SLATTING ALAN HANSEN? ???? ???
DAV
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:30 am

I don't think that we all necessarily b*tch about the team when they lose. We just need to vent a bit of frustration and analyse with like minded people. We can be critical of one game, but I don't think any of us are critical of Liverpool on the whole. Hell, i'd be cheering them if they got relegated, but I'll still be critical. Besides, how boring would this site be if all we did was talk Happy all the time and never sparked any controversy. This post would never have existed, or most of the others.

But if there is anything that we can do for the club, i'll be at the head of the queue. Viva Los Reds, viva la Rafa-lution et viva us.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:42 am

The Ace1983 wrote:I don't think that we all necessarily b*tch about the team when they lose. We just need to vent a bit of frustration and analyse with like minded people. We can be critical of one game, but I don't think any of us are critical of Liverpool on the whole. Hell, i'd be cheering them if they got relegated, but I'll still be critical. Besides, how boring would this site be if all we did was talk Happy all the time and never sparked any controversy. This post would never have existed, or most of the others.

But if there is anything that we can do for the club, i'll be at the head of the queue. Viva Los Reds, viva la Rafa-lution et viva us.

There is nothing wrong with venting especially after a bad result or a harsh critique if its justified
But some of negative kneejerk drivel on forum this week reeks of fair weather attention seeking booboy ******
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion