Stand up and be counted

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:31 pm

AB
im with u, (ive said this on another threaD, BUT EVERYTHINGS REPEATING TODAY)
whats upset me today most of all isnt the result, but the fans reaction to it
gonna leave the forum for a bit, mayube only come on when we win, coz whenever we lose its toys out of prams and just not worth looking at this stuff
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:34 pm

We win=we're on the right track, we are on top of the world
We lose=jump on managers back as he's an easy target.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Mikz » Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:25 pm

I believe most fans on here know Rafa is the man for the job etc hes only been here a short while etc etc  and so on, its just a reaction to a bad week. Everyones different ,and they are entitled to voice their disapproval on here  if they wish. Sometimes they bring up good points. Lets be positive ,at least try-as del would say -This time next year....
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:29 pm

A.B. wrote:Chelsea will win the title this year, last time they won it was 50 years ago. If it means that I will have to wait 50 years to see us lift the Premier League trophy then I will wait, I'm a supporter after all. I can wait.

I've never heard so much bullsh1t in one day. It's like a ****** nightmare. On a good run Rafa is a saint on a bad run Rafa should go.

another 50 years....god i would be coming up t0 90yrs old i dont think i can wait that long lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:32 pm

Mikz wrote:Lets be positive ,at least try-as del would say -This time next year....

I have a funny feeling we will be saying that next year as well :angry:

Legend Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby lakes10 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:33 pm

Mikz wrote:I believe most fans on here know Rafa is the man for the job etc hes only been here a short while etc etc  and so on, its just a reaction to a bad week. Everyones different ,and they are entitled to voice their disapproval on here  if they wish. Sometimes they bring up good points. Lets be positive ,at least try-as del would say -This time next year....

mine is not a reaction to a bad week i never wanted him for the job in the first place as most if not all of you know. yes he gets it right sometimes but i dont like him and i dont think he will be here long, i hope he is good for the club while he is here but so far not so good.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:36 pm

i havent been really on to much this week, because of school and such. When i do come back im reading this ******, ffs who the hell cares if we loose a few games, we should still be right behind our team every step of the way through thick and thin. Its like saying just because your best friend has gotten himself in some trouble, you dont want to be his friend anymore.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Robin » Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:49 pm

I've supported Liverpool for over 40 yrs,but in recent years there does not seem to be the PRIDE in playing for Liverpool there used to be,I don't know why, but I hope Rafa does and restores it then we will be on our way.Rafa needs more time I'm sure the changes will come for the better,He is a positive thinking Gafa. :D
Robin

Postby zarababe » Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:52 am

Roberts wrote:
Mikz wrote:Lets be positive ,at least try-as del would say -This time next year....

I have a funny feeling we will be saying that next year as well :angry:

Legend Roberts

Your signiture is a disgrace....  :angry:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby livfan05 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:58 am

That must be one of the best topics i have ever heard.
Im fed up aswel everyone think they know everything about football . lets see the people who complain play football shall we
livfan05

Postby supersub » Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:29 am

I'm just as sick about the last few games as the next supporter,but I sense there are certain members who seem to revel in our misfortune.Roberts never posts anything about football at anytime unless we suffer a defeat and then he comes out all guns blazing for a lynching.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:37 am

supersub wrote:I'm just as sick about the last few games as the next supporter,but I sense there are certain members who seem to revel in our misfortune.Roberts never posts anything about football at anytime unless we suffer a defeat and then he comes out all guns blazing for a lynching.

Now why would I revel in it, I am a Liverpool fan for christ sake I want them to do as well as anyone.
I give praise when it is deserved but lets face it do they deserve praise this season? No :(

Legend Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby zarababe » Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:41 am

supersub wrote:I'm just as sick about the last few games as the next supporter,but I sense there are certain members who seem to revel in our misfortune.Roberts never posts anything about football at anytime unless we suffer a defeat and then he comes out all guns blazing for a lynching.

He's a wind-up merchant.. full of sh*t as ususal  :angry:

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:44 am

zarababe wrote:

How am I a wind up merchant or full of sh1t, do you call 5th in the League acceptable then?
Do you find being 24 points off the top spot acceptable?
Face it we are still no closer to winning the league than we were under Roy Evans, and if you find them performances from the current team acceptable go and support Bury or someone.
Just because Im not sh1t scared to speak the truth on here doesnt make me a wind up merchant :angry:

Legend Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby zarababe » Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:46 am

Roberts wrote:
zarababe wrote:

How am I a wind up merchant or full of sh1t, do you call 5th in the League acceptable then?
Do you find being 24 points off the top spot acceptable?
Face it we are still no closer to winning the league than we were under Roy Evans, and if you find them performances from the current team acceptable go and support Bury or someone.
Just because Im not sh1t scared to speak the truth on here doesnt make me a wind up merchant :angry:

Legend Roberts

... boring ... the preachers on his soap box now...  :laugh:  :laugh:

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion