Stand up and be counted

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kenco » Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:10 pm

It's time to take a good long look at yourself, and ask the question, am i a true liverpool supporter. is one week of poor result's enough to turn agains't the team we adore. no is the answer to anyone who is on this forum. and if thats not then in that case  to f*ck off it!!!!
will you same people still be bitching if we win the carling cup or end up fourth in the league, no. and if we have a good run in the champions league it will be nothing but praise.
this is not the time to slag you team of, this is the time to give them your total and utter support.
ask yourself, not what liverpool football club can do for me.
but, what i can do for liverpool football club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:13 pm

All well and good Kenco but you weren't saying that last season.

I've been saying this since day 1 and will continue to adopt that attitude. If anyone sat next to me at a match and booed they'd end up with a fist in there face.
115-1073096938

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:14 pm

kenco wrote:It's time to take a good long look at yourself, and ask the question, am i a true liverpool supporter. is one week of poor result's enough to turn agains't the team we adore. no is the answer to anyone who is on this forum. and if thats not then in that case  to f*ck off it!!!!
will you same people still be bitching if we win the carling cup or end up fourth in the league, no. and if we have a good run in the champions league it will be nothing but praise.
this is not the time to slag you team of, this is the time to give them your total and utter support.
ask yourself, not what liverpool football club can do for me.
but, what i can do for liverpool football club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its been a lot more than a week lets be honest

Legend Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby lakes10 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:20 pm

stu_the_red wrote:All well and good Kenco but you weren't saying that last season.

I've been saying this since day 1 and will continue to adopt that attitude. If anyone sat next to me at a match and booed they'd end up with a fist in there face.

so you must of hit someone last year when we got knocked out of the fa cup by palace, all around mee were  booing and most of the kop i did not see anyone get hit.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bakes40 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:39 pm

stu the red, who the fu** are you. if fans who pay good money to see pansies ,want to boo, they are entitled to fu**in boo.
bakes40

Postby Santa » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:44 pm

Roberts wrote:Its been a lot more than a week lets be honest

deserter...i though you rather support the bluenose or scums? someone please change his login to judas!
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:46 pm

Santa wrote:

deserter...i though you rather support the bluenose or scums? someone please change his login to judas!

Well ive supported the team for well over a decade and its been for F.UCK all lets be honest, Im hardly a glory hunter it would be a bit difficult, we have been sh1t for over 15 years :(
82-1074641017

Postby Stan Laurel » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:46 pm

stu_the_red wrote:All well and good Kenco but you weren't saying that last season.

I'll second that, too, Stu
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:46 pm

If you want to boovyour own team you can go and f*ck yourself, you have no right to be at Anfield with an attitude like that. F*ck off and support Chelsea, they will get the instant glory you crave.

F*CK OFF THE LOT OF YOU AS*HOLES, F*CKING PONCES.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:47 pm

CANT BELIEVE THIS SH*T IM HEARING ON HERE.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stan Laurel » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:47 pm

KOP-1892 wrote:If you want to boovyour own team you can go and f*ck yourself, you have no right to be at Anfield with an attitude like that. F*ck off and support Chelsea, they will get the instant glory you crave.

F*CK OFF THE LOT OF YOU AS*HOLES, F*CKING PONCES.

HEAR HEAR!!

Well said, mate!!!
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bakes40 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:55 pm

carry on clapping and cheering then lads, then go and work for your pay while them pansies pick their high wages up and go and play golf. get a grip you di@@ heads
bakes40

Postby Santa » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:55 pm

Roberts wrote:
Santa wrote:

Well ive supported the team for well over a decade and its been for F.UCK all lets be honest, Im hardly a glory hunter it would be a bit difficult, we have been sh1t for over 15 years :(

well I supported the team for the last 33 years and seen the good time and bad. never will I be associated with the scums or bluenose, even out of anger.

the team is going through a transformation and having a dip in form which is expected (we are still 5th ffs) and it's not the time to denounce your support for the club
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:59 pm

Santa wrote:
Roberts wrote:
Santa wrote:

well I supported the team for the last 33 years and seen the good time and bad. never will I be associated with the scums or bluenose, even out of anger.

the team is going through a transformation and having a dip in form which is expected (we are still 5th ffs) and it's not the time to denounce your support for the club

Well its easy for you to say, youve seen the good times at the club a lot of us on here have supported the club through the sh1t and the sh1t only, with very minimal success to show for it :(
Ive heard that transformation thing at least 18 times since 1990, its getting beyond a joke now, everytime the team is sh1t people come out with this transformation rubbish :angry:
82-1074641017

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:28 pm

Chelsea will win the title this year, last time they won it was 50 years ago. If it means that I will have to wait 50 years to see us lift the Premier League trophy then I will wait, I'm a supporter after all. I can wait.

I've never heard so much bullsh1t in one day. It's like a ****** nightmare. On a good run Rafa is a saint on a bad run Rafa should go.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion