What's really wrong - Manager, team, club or system

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby big al » Tue Jan 20, 2004 6:53 pm

I ve been given Gh Stick about his management ability but what if there's more to it than that.  What if the club is rotten and the whole Board, club officials are also to blame. What if Houliers only the tip of the ice berg.  For example what's happened to our scouting system surely the scouts are sticking to the proven method Shankly set up.  I mean a similar system to that of the top clubs. repeated repeated trips to potential players games.  Does anyone know out there?  Our scouts used to be the best in English Football, so what went wrong.  Is Houlier making the calls. 

If I sent anyone here to watch Biscan very few of you would sign him, likewise, Diao, Cheyrou etc so whats really the truth what do you think?
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby Bring Dalglish back » Tue Jan 20, 2004 7:38 pm

Good points made Big Al.

I wouldn't however say that the buck stops with Houllier, on the contrary - it is the Chairman, who is the 'tip of the iceberg' I would say.
"People Say football is a matter of life and death" , " I believe it is much more important than that", Bill Shankly.
Bring Dalglish back
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:29 pm

To some extent all of the above
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redandblue » Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:34 pm

Moores, Parry and Houllier. All three have landed us in it. Moores lacks common sense and has bad judgement. The same applies to Parry.
redandblue
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby big al » Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:14 pm

It all amkes for serious depression, I think we could all do with a good tanking of Wolves.

Forget please leave Mr Houlier and just beat Wolves!
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion