Hypia!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby greece2004 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:27 pm

My Spanish frien Dellas is one of the best defenders in europe at moment.he also voted the best defenter in Euro 2004.Roma is out of form but Dellas voted one of the best defenders is Italy together with Nesta and Cannavaro.But i think you still feel some pain for your disqualifiqation in Portugall.No problem mate i still Love you :D  :D  :D
Hypia is a super defender but we need another one centre back.About the one from Vallencia he is good player but nothing super.
One World One Love One Love Parade
greece2004

Postby espantoso » Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:05 pm

yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:i totally agree my spanish friend.

I'm not from spain :) My nickname dont mean that i am from spain, i am from Lithuania, if you know this country  :cool:
RAFA RULEZZ
espantoso

Postby espantoso » Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:12 pm

greece2004 wrote:My Spanish frien Dellas is one of the best defenders in europe at moment.he also voted the best defenter in Euro 2004.Roma is out of form but Dellas voted one of the best defenders is Italy together with Nesta and Cannavaro.But i think you still feel some pain for your disqualifiqation in Portugall.No problem mate i still Love you :D  :D  :D
Hypia is a super defender but we need another one centre back.About the one from Vallencia he is good player but nothing super.

My dear greek friend :D  :D i think that we need FORWARDS, not defenders at this time. And once again I'm not from Spain I'm from LITHUANIA
Of course i dont like Greece, but not because that Spain drawed with them. I hate them in a reflex action  :D
RAFA RULEZZ
espantoso

Postby greece2004 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:25 pm

Lithuania?Where is this country?Really is this a country?I thought you where Polnish region :devil:
greece2004

Postby espantoso » Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:40 pm

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS BASKETBALL :angry: 
IF YOU DO SO YOU MUST KNOW LITHUANIA :cool:
RAFA RULEZZ
espantoso

Postby greece2004 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:53 pm

of course I know.....you are one of our best customers in basketball friend.You have good team i recognise that and good players.Zalgiris is a good team too and Arvidas Sabonis  was the greatest player in Europe together with Nikos Gallis and Drazen petrovic and if he didnt ingured in his knees he was gonna be the best in the world.martsoulionis was a great player too.
But if you rememnber when you played against Serbia in the world cup final in Athens all the greek fans was with your team and against Serbia.So tell me why you hate Greece.Traditionaly Greece supports Lithuania.
greece2004

Postby espantoso » Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:08 pm

Yes i remember everything :;):
there is a bit mistake -- not Martsiulionis but Marciulionis... the letter in bold is pronuonced like ''ch'' in english :;):

have you seen our last preformance in Euroleague in Tel Aviv :cool: even Parker and Saras could not stop us.... and when Sabas is back we'll slay all of our rivals and conquer EU :alien:

I dot like Greece cuz they won Euro2004.... I usually support Italia... but in final I was on Portugal side :;):
RAFA RULEZZ
espantoso

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:10 pm

Hello:

This is LFC General Chat, not freakin NBA   B ull sh1 t
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion