Hypia out for a while - Will aggar do do do!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby welsh wizzard » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:39 pm

Looks like hypia will be out for a while, with some big games coming up, looks like aggar will get his chance to show what he can do. Don't get me wrong Hypia will be missed, but Daniel Aggar will be ready and waiting to take his chance, I just hope rafa doesn't go with traore to cover there he makes me so nervous when he plays always waiting for him to make a mistake. Aggar what i have seen of him has looked quite cool and collected on the ball and doesn't get rattled easily, something that traore does. So with Benfica coming up on wed lets hope Aggar do do do will just do do do for us.
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:46 pm

Who said he will be out for a while?
And his names Agger BTW.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ALONSO » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:54 pm

I think i heard the commentator say that agger will not be eligible for us in the champions league this season, however in the league hopefully he can do a good job.
ALONSO

Postby welsh wizzard » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:57 pm

Going for a scan on his hamstring to see how bad it is.. Soz "Agger" i thought would be able to play in champions league games, Fecking hell i hope its not traore playing there, as we have shiteeeeeeeeee it....
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:09 pm

so considering he cant play against Benfica because he has already played in the competition ,its a case of Agger wont wont wont.......
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:11 pm

drummerphil wrote:so considering he cant play against Benfica because he has already played in the competition ,its a case of Agger wont wont wont.......

Agger cant cant cant play in the Champions League,
Ill get me coat  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:27 pm

Ciggy wrote:
drummerphil wrote:so considering he cant play against Benfica because he has already played in the competition ,its a case of Agger wont wont wont.......

:laugh:

Anyway if Welsh Wizzard says Hyypia is out for a long time,there is every chance he will play against Benfica....... :laugh:
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:31 pm

drummerphil wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

:laugh:

Anyway if Welsh Wizzard says Hyypia is out for a long time,there is every chance he will play against Benfica....... :laugh:

He'll be down his local park tomorrow playing footie with the sunday leagues and then doing 100metre sprints before completing a full marathon distance around liverpool if welsh wizard says he'll be out for a while!!  :D
Last edited by RUSHIE#9 on Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:36 pm

See this is what I mean about idiots supposed to be  supporting LFC, he doesnt even know how to spell Hyypia nor Agger yet claims he has inside info on the comings and goings on at our club plus all the transfer dealings what a tool :angry:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:43 pm

Ciggy wrote:See this is what I mean about idiots supposed to be  supporting LFC, he doesnt even know how to spell Hyypia nor Agger yet claims he has inside info on the comings and goings on at our club plus all the transfer dealings what a tool :angry:

you have to admit though the comedy value one or two give on here ,you wouldnt see anywhere else....... :D
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welsh wizzard » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:46 pm

Ciggy you tool, Hypia is spelt the way i spelt it Its Hypia so what the feck you on about. If you look on the lfc website its states Hypia will be going for a scan to see the extent of the injury, so it doesn't look good.
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:47 pm

Actually ............can this thread be  moved to Welsh Wizzards Wonderful World of W*nk..........just in case Hyypia does play........:D
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gaunt » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:55 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:Ciggy you tool, Hypia is spelt the way i spelt it Its Hypia so what the feck you on about. If you look on the lfc website its states Hypia will be going for a scan to see the extent of the injury, so it doesn't look good.

Its actually spelt Hyypia on the lfc.tv site cos guess what thats how you spell it. D'oh!
Gaunt

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:59 pm

drummerphil wrote:Actually ............can this thread be  moved to Welsh Wizzards Wonderful World of W*nk..........just in case Hyypia does play........:D

:laugh: What a muppet Im a tool  :D
Oh well I have some use's then and BTW world of w@nk its spelt with two Y's

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:59 pm

Gaunt wrote:
welsh wizzard wrote:Ciggy you tool, Hypia is spelt the way i spelt it Its Hypia so what the feck you on about. If you look on the lfc website its states Hypia will be going for a scan to see the extent of the injury, so it doesn't look good.

Its actually spelt Hyypia on the lfc.tv site cos guess what thats how you spell it. D'oh!

Welsh wizzard I think it must be past your bedtime if you cannot see that on .tv, its spelt Hyypia.  ???

You're right phil this should be merged to W*nk world  :laugh:
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion