LIVERPOOL v luton town Wed 21st Feb 7.30pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:51 pm

Good performance and great result. Thought we were unlucky to go one down but they played well the whole game. I'm still not convinced about Gakpo and Lucho, or Elliott.... And then the three of the feckers go and score!!
Different proposition at the weekend though. The chavs may have turned a corner from what I've seen the past couple of weeks and we're still threadbare.
But tonight was a good result. Luton tired after their first half efforts but credit to the lads for being first to the ball, and showing bite and hunger.
Topped off with the nippers getting some game time. Off to bed with them now...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:54 am

That was a huge result, given the enforced changes and the fact we went one down we’ve had teams over the last 30 years who would have thought the writing’s on the wall it’s not our night and would have let their heads drop.
Not these lads though. There really is some big hearts and big characters in this squad.
Well done.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:11 am

Great response from us in the 2nd half, with soo play injuries we definitely had to pull this one.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:12 am

Brilliant second half performance. Great to see a few of the fringe players making a difference on the field.

Salah and Nunez will hopefully be back for Sunday when we'll get our first bit of silverware.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leeroy74 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:18 pm

great result in the end and I'd rest everyone for the Cup Final... we need to win the league.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games