Liverpool vs Chelsea 20:00 ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Reg » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:22 am

By the way lads, let's not overlook that Alexis Mac Allister had a superb game, completely bossed the midfield.

Chelsea paid £222m for Caicedo and Fernandez. Mac Allister cost us £35m and Dominik Szoboszlai £60m.
Draw your own conclusions.

Arsenal here we come.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:35 am

I thought it was a fantastic performance. The players were fighting for everything while looking technically very good, we were all over them. I thought Darwin was excellent and he has looked much better without Salah in the team. Absolutely chaotic but was giving Chelsea so much trouble and looked unbeatable despite being unable to put the ball in the net. Hitting the post 4 times will only add to his legend  :laugh: thankfully we didn’t need the goals. If the team plays with that intensity for the rest of the season we will win the league.

As for the fecking ref…. First match I ever watch where he gave us a good bounce, at least one of those were certain penalties. Poor refereeing and zero consistency. It was like he wanted to make up to Klopp all the times he screwed us now that he’s leaving.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:43 am

Reg » Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:22 am wrote:By the way lads, let's not overlook that Alexis Mac Allister had a superb game, completely bossed the midfield.

Chelsea paid £222m for Caicedo and Fernandez. Mac Allister cost us £35m and Dominik Szoboszlai £60m.
Draw your own conclusions.

Arsenal here we come.

I thought MacAlister was excellent, looked to me like he had a point to prove to Fernandez who dominated him first match of the season. We really dodged a bullet with Caicedo, well so far anyway.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:32 am

Superb win, finally we break the consecutive stalements with these lot. Bradley is performing very well, it almost feels like a new signing. Nunez smashing the bar 4 times cracked me up. Anyhow great result we keep going.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games