LIVERPOOL v glasgow rangers Tue 4th Oct 8.00pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby redshade » Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:30 am

That was an enjoyable win, Salah with the quickest UCL hattrick. Rangers are weak but it was nice to see our lads performing well and getting into the action. Salah goals were well taken, quite like the Salah we know if. All his goals were reminiscent to his peak.
Bobby currently is on form for us, that assist to Nunez was class.

Just need a point now and were through. Well done lads.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:28 am

Great win after going behind and what was beginning to look like another one of those games. In the end we looked like ourselves and tore them apart.

Delighted Mo got that record despite being absolute shyte this year so fingers crossed its a turning point. Much better positioning from him too so hopefully he copped on.

Bobby is playing well this season and stepping up. Good to see him continue that form.

Good to see Elliot get on the scoresheet as well but the time VAR took was too long. Players standing there for almost 2 minutes with fingers crossed reminded me of waiting for a horse to come in!! Far to much drama but maybe that's what they want.

Subs made a good impact for once and kicked us up a gear which is what needs to happen. We just had too much for them to keep pace with.

One more point will see us through  :buttrock Still dreading City at the weekend though  :laugh:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:56 am

Solid performance, great result.

Delighted Mo got that record despite being absolute shyte this year so fingers crossed its a turning point. Much better positioning from him too so hopefully he copped on.

Is it just me or did Mo look a bit down in the mouth ? I thought he'd be beaming from ear to ear but didn't look like it. Maybe fed up about not starting the game ?

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Tommy Smith » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:04 pm

It was a great win and a much-needed better performance after an awful start as they were a dormant unit, I thought Firmino was excellent so are the two young lads.

We hope the team can do the same against M. City.

Good Luck lads
Tommy Smith
LFC Member

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:49 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Solid performance, great result.

Is it just me or did Mo look a bit down in the mouth ? I thought he'd be beaming from ear to ear but didn't look like it. Maybe fed up about not starting the game ?

Looked like he got stung by a wasp on the lip anytime the camera panned the bench alright.  Thought he was great though when Harvey was waiting on the Var. Full of smiles and hugs so great to see him support the younger lads. Plenty of smiles as well after the hatrick too.

Imo feck him. He deserved to be dropped and long before now so if this is what it takes to get him to buck up then let's have a bit more of it!!
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:52 pm

Tommy Smith » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:04 pm wrote:It was a great win and a much-needed better performance after an awful start as they were a dormant unit, I thought Firmino was excellent so are the two young lads.

We hope the team can do the same against M. City.

Good Luck lads

You have kept this account going long enough Reg  :eyebrow
:laugh:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:03 pm

Not me Red, I always suspected it was Woof's alter ego.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:49 pm

Ok it was only a team that would probably struggle in the Championship but the thrashing they received in the second half was a delight to watch !! Gomez’s assist was right out of Trent’s playbook. Bobby was on fire. Great well taken goal from Nunez. Mo doing what Mo can !! Konate is a very effective monster. Great to see Elliot get on the scoresheet with Mo encouraging a positive  outcome from VAR. Hopefully the result will be a confidence booster.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:41 pm

A much needed overall confidence booster for the weekend when we face the Harlem globetrotters.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games